Match Thread ⚽️ Blackburn Rovers vs Coventry City Match Thread - Wednesday 19th Apr (2 Viewers)

covmark

We had one shot in their penalty area tonight which was a fumbled equaliser from our goalkeeper
We were complete shit. But we're told constantly that the making of a good side is to get points when they're not at their best. That's what's happened tonight. We're still in with a shout. Enjoy it mate.

Otis

Exactly. People talking like blackburn were great, they created fuck all second half and spent most the time diving and shithousing. All the dangerous play/efforts was from us…appreciate that wasn’t much but hamer should’ve scored and we put in some decent balls/set pieces
Agreed.

First half I thought they looked much better than us, but we really pushed hard in that second 45 mins and dominated possession and put so much pressure on them in the end.

I think we deserved the point and the 5 mins added on was an absolute travesty. It was so much more than that and Blackburn just timewasted and timewasted. It was ridiculous in the end.

PVA

Where have I said that? I'm merely pointing out how poorly we are playing against any opposition that isn't in atrocious form

And I'm merely pointing out that our record against the current playoff position holders does not suggest we are miles off competing at all 👍🏻

Ross1247

Just hope that Sheaf isn't too bad. Great to go against Reading when they've lost A Carroll for the game, though.
Will hopefully be OK, possibly Jamie Allen back as well? Sheaf was about the only player to play OK in first half. Reading in relegation zone going into game on Saturday so will be fighting for their lives after taking point from Luton. Andy Carroll with a red though, should help us if he's missing, as he scored tonight as well.

fatso

We were complete shit. But we're told constantly that the making of a good side is to get points when they're not at their best. That's what's happened tonight. We're still in with a shout. Enjoy it mate.
Agree, we were absolutely fucking shit for 94.5 minutes.
But I'm off to bed with a sly grin on my face now.

skyblue1991

Get in, what a point at the death!

Deffo came off Wilson's hand though. Draw is a fair result but well done to us to battle on and fight until the end!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

TomRad85

Over analysing the shit out of everyone's fixtures now.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Is this going to start a feud like the Sunderland one where they don't forgive us for 50 years if they miss out on the play-offs?

Flying Fokker

Agreed.

First half I thought they looked much better than us, but we really pushed hard in that second 45 mins and dominated possession and put so much pressure on them in the end.

I think we deserved the point and the 5 mins added on was an absolute travesty. It was so much more than that and Blackburn just timewasted and timewasted. It was ridiculous in the end.
Blackburn looked like they wanted it more.

Users who are viewing this thread