Match Thread ⚽️ Blackburn Rovers vs Coventry City Match Thread - Wednesday 19th Apr (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

just think if Wasps weren’t cunts we’d be fully entrenched in the play offs

The Butts Park Arena needs to be packed out when Cov play them next season. Hopefully its a day that City are away

Otis

View attachment 29082

Will Ferrell Lol GIF
It's so utterly ridiculous, because when you watch it back, 2 or 3 Blackburn players call for handball, but the rest don't and some of the players closest to the action itself don't call for it at all and don't react and to blame the ref, is nonsensical.

How on earth would he be able to see that? It was nigh on impossible..

Grendel

Why, after full time, where we've snatched a point from nowhere, with a goal from our goalkeeper, you feel the need come on here and start slagging players off.
Like I say. We were shite, but we nicked a point. Enjoy it.

Because mark he isn’t very good. Others have been slagged off on here repeatedly tonight - especially Godden - and the comment he had a good game is not the case - he’s leaving the club in a few weeks. I don’t give a damn about his sensitivities - he’s a liability and an accident waiting to happen

Paxman II

I think with the remaining fixtures of all the teams competing for the top 6 we have the best chance. Two wins at home I think will do it. Just not sure which team Robins can pick!

Grendel

You have to be on the wind up. Nonsense post. Any thoughts on Bidwell letting their player have 10 mins to pick out his team mate for their goal?

Oh oddly oggy whose clearly on the wind up singled Cuffey out for the goal as culpable - guess he’s clueless as well

CDK

Well,still daring to dream and still in the teams hands,even though they were better than us tonight,so happy to get a point.

Brighton Sky Blue

Because mark he isn’t very good. Others have been slagged off on here repeatedly tonight - especially Godden - and the comment he had a good game is not the case - he’s leaving the club in a few weeks. I don’t give a damn about his sensitivities - he’s a liability and an accident waiting to happen

Everyone was poor first half.

baldy

Want you all to know I couldn't contain it tonight, I live in Birmingham, sat in a local pub full of villa and blues fans trying to keep a low profile, but couldn't help myself cheering and laughing at the same time. Quickly ran out to my car but decided to ride home on cloud 9 instead! PUSB!!!

Fellow Cov fan in Brum too - you just floated above my house haha

AJB1983

On the sky replays it looks like as he was in the air after jumping it caught his trailing hand, but…..
1. Was it deliberate? No
2. Do I care? No.
3. Does it still count? Yes.
4. Have we had some dodgy decisions against us this year? Yes, they even themselves out.
If the refs not 100% then he can’t give it anyway.

fuck em,
sky blue army, it’s still on.

SKYBLUES90

Feels like a win after that. Looked dead and buried at 87 minutes. Reminded me of the game at the Ricoh last season. Blackburn only interested in time wasting. The sitting on the floor at every opportunity is just embarrassing. Imagine watching that dross every week.

Brighton Sky Blue

Everyone was poor first half.

AJB1983

On the sky replays it looks like as he was in the air after jumping it caught his trailing hand, but…..
1. Was it deliberate? No
2. Do I care? No.
3. Does it still count? Yes.
4. Have we had some dodgy decisions against us this year? Yes, they even themselves out.
If the refs not 100% then he can’t give it anyway.

fuck em,
sky blue army, it’s still on.

CDK

Well,still daring to dream and still in the teams hands,even though they were better than us tonight,so happy to get a point.

tommy hutch legend

A bit like kenny then ?

baldy

Want you all to know I couldn't contain it tonight, I live in Birmingham, sat in a local pub full of villa and blues fans trying to keep a low profile, but couldn't help myself cheering and laughing at the same time. Quickly ran out to my car but decided to ride home on cloud 9 instead! PUSB!!!

Fellow Cov fan in Brum too - you just floated above my house haha

Users who are viewing this thread