Match Thread ⚽️ Burnley vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 14th Jan (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the ⚽️ Burnley vs Coventry City match, tactics and predictions :)

Nick

Administrator
Please let's not have Moore, Dabo or Kelly playing.

So expected line up.

Wilson

New Lad Dabo Rose Doyle Bidwell

Hamer Sheaf

Allen Palmer

Gyo

edgy

So expected line up.

Wilson

Hamer Sheaf

Allen Palmer

Gyo

We can't have Dabo in there surely.:oops:

Suspect Bidwell will drop into the back 3 again, with Burroughs at LWB.

PVA

So expected line up.

Wilson

Hamer Sheaf

Allen Palmer

Gyo

Think it has to be this really.

Can't see anything other than a comfortable Burnley win. Maybe Robins will give them an almighty kick up the arse and we can scrap for a 0-0, but I'm not hopeful.

edit: just noticed you included Dabo! I assume that was a mistake, and should be Panzo (but on the left of the three)

Hutch11

We're down to the bare bones so a fit 11 basically picks itself
I'm going but not expecting a great deal to be honest

shmmeee

Going a bit left field here

Wilson
Kane Rose Doyle Bidwell
Hamer Sheaf
Norton-Cuffy Palmer Allen
Gyokeres

S: Moore, Dabo, Burroughs, Kelly, Doris the tea lady, Sky Blue Sam, The ghost of Jimmy Hill

Out of possession Norton-Cuffy and Allen to drop back to a 4411

shmmeee

Think it has to be this really.

Can't see anything other than a comfortable Burnley win. Maybe Robins will give them an almighty kick up the arse and we can scrap for a 0-0, but I'm not hopeful.

edit: just noticed you included Dabo! I assume that was a mistake, and should be Panzo (but on the left of the three)

Panzo is suspended.

PVA

Panzo is suspended.

Ah, did not know that! Cheers.

Probably due a rest anyway after some dodgy performances recently.

Assuming no new CB beforehand then I assume it’ll be Bidwell LCB and Burroughs LWB.

stupot07

So expected line up.

Wilson

Hamer Sheaf

Allen Palmer

Gyo
I think Bidwell is more likely to drop into the back 3 with either Dabo or Burroughs playing left wing back

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

Going a bit left field here

Wilson
Kane Rose Doyle Bidwell
Hamer Sheaf
Norton-Cuffy Palmer Allen
Gyokeres

S: Moore, Dabo, Burroughs, Kelly, Doris the tea lady, Sky Blue Sam, The ghost of Jimmy Hill

Out of possession Norton-Cuffy and Allen to drop back to a 4411

That back 4 is petrifying tbh. How have the ownership allowed it to get to this?

Cata

left back or LWB/LCB will be key as Benson on the Burnley right is probably their best player imho

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I am going to this but for the first time in ages, I am not really looking forward to it/almost can't be arsed which is extremely, extremely rare for me. I never really get too downbeat about it all, and am quite good at moving onto the next game when the previous is over. My last five games have been Swansea, Sheff U, Cardiff, Bristol City and Wrexham, I was ill for Baggies (typically we win). Might seem a bit melodramatic but it's one of the most miserable runs I can genuinely remember in terms of how it has played out/expectations and with Burnley and Norwich to come, and all the off field nonsense, I just feel very, very meh. I am really hoping I am driving back down the M6 come 6pm on Saturday with a reignited belief and enthusiasm.

shepardo01

Bit worried about this one....
Could affect confidence going into Norwich, who although they lost, battered Blackburn on Saturday. The worry is the amount of chances they created!

Hopefully at least one new face in before Burnley...

alexccfc99

If anyone likes a flutter… Burnley to win and over 3.5 goals in the match at 4/1 looks very appealing

Terry Gibson's perm

We need to go there and park the bus five at the back and four in midfield just leave Vik running around up front, absolutely take the piss with time wasting from the first minute drying the ball for throw ins and passing it onto the next man to take, the sort of rubbish these teams are doing to us every week, goalkeeper needs to takes ages with everything no goalkeeper has ever had two yellow cards for time wasting as far as I know.

Absolutely strangle the life out of the game.

Lose three nil😉

Users who are viewing this thread