Match Thread ⚽️ Carabao Cup: Coventry City vs Bristol City Match Thread - Wednesday 10th Aug (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

I couldn't give a fuck, shit competition at a shit stadium

Roll on next Tuesday for championship football back where we belong at the CBS

Skybluecol

Haha….good shout 😂😂. Talking of which WTF has happened to The Rainbow … really lost its buzz
Down hill for a while now which is a shame, I live slightly closer to The Jag club, that has really improved since covid with the outdoor space decking and live music 🎶

ccfc1234

I couldn't give a fuck, shit competition at a shit stadium

Roll on next Tuesday for championship football back where we belong at the CBS
I get where you are coming from as in the grand scheme of our season this cup is small beer. But I am not sure the thousands of Coventry fans who were at Old Trafford the night we went there and won in this cup would agree it's worth nothing. Can be a decent money spinner and be exciting if we get a good tie.

Saddlebrains

I get where you are coming from as in the grand scheme of our season this cup is small beer. But I am not sure the thousands of Coventry fans who were at Old Trafford the night we went there and won in this cup would agree it's worth nothing. Can be a decent money spinner and be exciting if we get a good tie.

I was one of them that night. But i just cant get excited, and cant remember the last time we got a decent draw in it, or even progressed

Ashdown

We won all 7 of our friendlies playing away at some smaller capacity places. You never know we might win this in front of 2000 die hards and go on and get Villa at the CBS next.

rexo87

Not even available abroad so won't be able to get it even on a dodgy VPN

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

SkyBlueSoul

Y'know what I'm more tempted to go now it's in Burton, and not just because it's a slightly shorter drive. I was debating going anyway but am 90% sure I will now. Feels like a weird sense of belligerence after this shit show and driving down to not have a game on Sunday

Sky Blue Harry H

Y'know what I'm more tempted to go now it's in Burton, and not just because it's a slightly shorter drive. I was debating going anyway but am 90% sure I will now. Feels like a weird sense of belligerence after this shit show and driving down to not have a game on Sunday

Might be one of those games where people say

'remember that game at Burton - I was there'

Sky Blue Harry H

We won all 7 of our friendlies playing away at some smaller capacity places. You never know we might win this in front of 2000 die hards and go on and get Villa at the CBS next.

...and have to play it at Nuneaton.

nunchuckas

I'm quite looking forward to it, it will have an away game feel I think.

Same here, I'm actually far more interested in a half full Pirelli, than 6k in the CBS.

I was 50/50 about going before, now I'm more like 80/20 in favour of going. It could actually be pretty popping if a good few thousand go.

LevelBest

Has anyone got the contact details for Glide Parking so I can get a refund to my car park booking for Wednesday?

fatso

I don't want Villa, I'd prefer a big club.

Sky Blue Harry H

Not sure if anyone has done a guess the gate - I'm going 57 locals (curiosity) 2,100 City and 473 Bristol - grand total of 2,630

Hobo

First home League game cancelled. First home Cup game being played at Burton. Amazing how quickly people forget about players leaving or coming in? A week ago the transfer market was a matter of life or death 😂

Users who are viewing this thread