Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Sheffield United Match Thread - Wednesday 19th Oct (1 Viewer)

Happy_Martian

How on earth do you make that site work?🤔

With Adblocker, it's easy. But I can watch some stuff without it. If you're concerned about the ads, increase the size of your browser screen to 150%. The ads fall off the sides and you can only see the video in the middle :)

skyblueiom

Panzo is worrying me, three times he’s turned back and passed less than convincingly, then lost the ball easily there

Happy_Martian

Everyone else's ifollow comms behind slightly?

If they're using the CWR commentary, it will be as the radio signal has to be bumped to the uplink station. May only be miniseconds but it does create lag.

Happy_Martian

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Didn't think you'd catch me saying it, but Allen and Eccles is kind of working. Their both mopping up after each other and seem to be on the same wavelength.

The thing that concerns me is that the both of them and Sheaf have very little goal threat. It puts a lot of pressure on Gyökeres.

*They'll all score now.

pusbccfc

This constant penalising of Gyökeres is getting silly. Referees giving the defenders everything.

Great_Expectations

Dabo is having one of those my distribution is absolutely terrible games.

On the other hand, Eccles looks Uber confident.

They are constantly on Gyokeres. Another decent striker alongside him who could exploit the space and we’d create more.

Better 10 would help too.

Users who are viewing this thread