Match Thread ⚽️ Millwall vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Aug (3 Viewers)

Sick Boy

Boddy also says not looking like anything will be playable for 'a while' and another solution will need to be found
Yeah, I don't think we'll be playing at 'Home' any time soon.

theferret

We're in trouble. We'll be bottom by next Saturday. Games in hand or not, O'Hare is out, Hamer suspended, Gyok likely to be sold. Could be a long, hard season. Just got to rally behind them. Issue is we're dogshit defensively. If you offered me survial this season I'd take it. Nothing alarmist about this, it's a tough league. Hope I'm wrong but I can't see how we challenge from this position.

SkyblueTexan

no COH, no Hamer for next 3 matches, no home stadium, no investment, cannot keep a lead after bossing proceedings for over half an hour in the match…c’mon man what’s there to be happy about if I can’t even moan about it? It sucks.

higgs

no COH, no Hamer for next 3 matches, no home stadium, no investment, cannot keep a lead after bossing proceedings for over half an hour in the match…c’mon man what’s there to be happy about if I can’t even moan about it? It sucks.
Not looking good

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Pusb1

Hamer will only be a 1 match ban it wasn't violent conduct

EalingSB

Feel a lot worse after that Boddy interview. Clearly at an impasse with Wasps who won’t lay a new pitch. Says the drop-in pitches - which, as someone above pointed out, cost 4-500’000 - can be put in on a Monday and used on the Sat as Spurs did it before the opening game of the season. The club have offered to put money in. Says a dispute resolution has been opened and will go to a third party. Utterly depressing.

larry_david

Hamer is a one game ban.

Listen I'm hacked off but we're a long way off writing this season over. In another world we win both of them games.

Reactions: PVA

Evo1883

Really annoyed with that result .. hard to take

Far superior but a cluster of errors by players and management have really done us today

Speedie's Head

Why no investment this summer and why has the senior (executive) management dropped the ball so badly? What's going on at the club? They might be useless but they're not that daft. Really?

SkyblueTexan

Hamer is a one game ban.

Listen I'm hacked off but we're a long way off writing this season over. In another world we win both of them games.
Seasons over dude. Just look at Forest’s start from last season. 😉
But honestly we’re a different kettle of fish than Forest. So I think we’ll genuinely struggle this season

Sick Boy

Why no investment this summer and why has the senior (executive) management dropped the ball so badly? What's going on at the club? They might be useless but they're not that daft. Really?
On the pitch has papered over the cracks of behind the scenes - unbelievably we have fans on Twitter asking the club to personally thank them.

MAFF

We played well. Brain dead from Hamer and Moore. I think we’ll be comfortably mid table.

Brighton Sky Blue

We will be in the relegation zone over not playing games at home and psychologically in a relegation battle can't see us getting out of this now

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It's a long long season and the pitch will eventually be sorted. Without any changes in or out I'm pretty sure we'll be safe but stick with my prediction of 16th in O'Hare's absence

Matt smith

We're in trouble. We'll be bottom by next Saturday. Games in hand or not, O'Hare is out, Hamer suspended, Gyok likely to be sold. Could be a long, hard season. Just got to rally behind them. Issue is we're dogshit defensively. If you offered me survial this season I'd take it. Nothing alarmist about this, it's a tough league. Hope I'm wrong but I can't see how we challenge from this position.
Hamer is only out for a game pal

we can’t sell gyokeres like we actually can’t afford too football wise

we need COH back asap

D

Deleted member 2477

All over them and comfortably on top until Moore doing an impression of Burge. We then just collapsed and even the sba was a bit flat and not the usual volume. Really think this pitch fiasco is effecting everyone including Robins who didnt responde to the sba chants. Honestly think we will be moving again and it will break us all team manager and fans thanks to wasps who clearly were never going to sort that pitch out

stay_up_skyblues

I’m sensing the word… ‘refund’

View attachment 25805

What a can of worms that will be. Damaging for the much improved relations between club and fans when the club presumably say no unless we end up moving away. And if they do offer refunds the financial situation will go to shit (even more so than is reported on here already).

Love the idea of suing wasps and it would be great if it send them under. In reality the lease will probably be loaded with liability exclusions/restrictions that the club will need to challenge in court. A long, long process. And of course you can’t get blood out of a stone.

Users who are viewing this thread