Match Thread ⚽️ Rotherham United vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 18th Feb (2 Viewers)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

3 wins 1 draw 1 defeat in the last 5 for the form merchants

And a MASSIVE GAME next week against the bellends up north to push us towards the playoffs
I'm sure the bedwetters were saying we had relegation form again recently 🤣

We won 1 out of 10 previously. Fucking hell.

Seems like a pretty childish take to jump into a moral high ground statement as your first reaction after a win. We are allowed to be concerned after a bad spell as well as applaud after a good one.

TomRad85

Weird league, Norwich absolutely had our trousers down twice and are 1 point ahead.

Sky Blue Harry H

Just told my better half that I had a man crush on Vik - showed her a picture of him, and she said he's alright, but nothing that special, so I showed her a picture of the old Notts County manager. She changed her opinion quite quickly

1676739681543.png 1676739653387.png

Evo1883

We won 1 out of 10 previously. Fucking hell.

Seems like a pretty childish take to jump into a moral high ground statement as your first reaction after a win. We are allowed to be concerned after a bad spell as well as applaud after a good one.

Nah , like I said to somebody the other day , picking out form is selective nonsense at times , 10 games we were 18th but 12 games we were 7th . There's no moral high ground , it's fact , we've alot of bedwetting that need laughing at sometimes

And we were pretty much only losing to the top sides bar 1 game

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Nah , like I said to somebody the other day , picking out form is selective nonsense at times , 10 games we were 18th but 12 games we were 7th . There's no moral high ground , it's fact , we've alot of bedwetting that need laughing at sometimes

It isn't. We were doing shit, and some people can't handle it when that happens, going into denial mode.

We win a couple of games and those same saps come running out to tell everyone how much better supporters they are at the very first opportunity, as can be seen here. It's boring, predicatable, and childish.

Evo1883

It isn't. We were doing shit, and some people can't handle it when that happens, going into denial mode.

We win a couple of games and those same saps come running out to tell everyone how much better supporters they are at the very first opportunity, as can be seen here. It's boring, predicatable, and childish.

We can ofcourse dive into the form , look at who we lost to , what players we had out etc .

Form tables for the last 5 , 10 , 15 and 20 games have us never dropping below 12th

Fans were getting overly emotional not looking at the bigger picture .. that's a fact

Like it or not , it's in black and white

dadgad

Great win! Reckon with the medium term injury situation improving and squad spirit strong the play offs are realistic. Pusb!

PVA

Tantrum Crying GIF

shmmeee

Listened to bits and pieces. Missed the both goals and the last ten completely. Sounded like the sort of away win you grind out when you haven’t had one in months. Another clean sheet too. And fair play Allen for getting a goal.

Three points next week and we’re right in it arent we?

olderskyblue

Listened to bits and pieces. Missed the both goals and the last ten completely. Sounded like the sort of away win you grind out when you haven’t had one in months. Another clean sheet too. And fair play Allen for getting a goal.

Three points next week and we’re right in it arent we?
Allen mom ;)

Users who are viewing this thread