Match Thread ⚽️ Rotherham United vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 18th Feb (4 Viewers)

PVA

Very lacklustre half, would like to see Godden on sooner rather than later and get on the front foot a bit more

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

We're very predictable and not very good.

We just attacked then and had Gyökeres with two other players meandering forward. Essentially they had 9 players against our 3.

Defensively appealing as well. Let's hope the second half is better!

Evo1883

Take 0-0 at half time , mcnally lost his man and they should have scored ..

We've no pace , urgency or quality out there really .. way below our best

Brighton Sky Blue

Defensively very suspect and the usual reliance on Gyo to work a miracle up front. Should be behind really

steve101

Lack of ideas. Palmer not getting in the game. Think Eccles has been tidy. Doyle looking sluggish. I would bring Burroughs on at half-time for Norton-Cuffy.

stupot07

A really disappointing half off the back of a really good performance against Millwall, those that impressed last time are largely quiet today. We look like a 1 man team.

0-0 at half time away, is always a decent score. Been impressed with Rathbone for them.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

clint van damme

Scant consolation but few goals anywhere in the Championship and sounds like the other games as bad as ours

clint van damme

Not true, I'm watching and he tackled a player drove with the ball, playing it forward to Gyokeres who had a shot.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Yeah, he's not done much but that was a good run, especially as their player tried to take him out.

TomRad85

Take 0-0 at half time , mcnally lost his man and they should have scored ..

We've no pace , urgency or quality out there really .. way below our best
Reality is we're not half as good without O'Hare. Take Sheaf out too and we just don't have enough to compensate for that. Always thought we could be competitive near the top if everyone was fit but squad doesn't have the overall quality to cover.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Reality is we're not half as good without O'Hare. Take Sheaf out too and we just don't have enough to compensate for that. Always thought we could be competitive near the top if everyone was fit but squad doesn't have the overall quality to cover.

That’s basically the story of us in the Championship so far.

Evo1883

We were very good midweek against millwall , who are infinitely better than this mob , problem is we're simply playing below capable levels

Users who are viewing this thread