Match Thread ⚽️ Stoke City vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 22nd Oct (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

May 25, 2013
Coventry
5 points from those 3 home games , would put us 11th ..

We've now got the joint best defence in the league albeit having played 3 less ..

Still an unbelievable turnaround

I was right behind where the ball curled in , hamers pass to Allen was also superb ,2 moments of his brilliance won us the match

kg82

Jul 28, 2008
That’s how it seemed to us in the away end, we didn’t look comfortable and were pretty sloppy with the ball which put us under more pressure.

A pity Gyo was denied a legit goal at the end too
Yeah, way too sloppy first half. Much better in the second. What happened with that by the way? IFollow was, of course, showing a replay and cut back to Vik putting it in the net and the ref blowing for something.

Brighton Sky Blue

Jan 11, 2012
Coventry
Yeah, way too sloppy first half. Much better in the second. What happened with that by the way? IFollow was, of course, showing a replay and cut back to Vik putting it in the net and the ref blowing for something.

One of their defenders took the goal kick quickly, O’Hare robbed someone and Gyo put it away then for some reason the ref got it retaken. Think his back was turned

ccfc922

Mar 5, 2022
If that Hamer goal was Haaland or similar, it'll be jizzed over by Sky.... be interesting to see where it ranks when it's us.

ccfc922

Mar 5, 2022
One of their defenders took the goal kick quickly, O’Hare robbed someone and Gyo put it away then for some reason the ref got it retaken. Think his back was turned

Was it because some Cov players were in the box when it was taken?

mmttww

Jan 22, 2014
Even though on current form it's arguably a bit pessimistic, if you say we take four points from our three games in hand, and add that to the table as it stands, we're 17th, and only a point or two behind a cluster of teams around mid table. Feel like if we win midweek we can start looking fwd to the season with a bit of optimism. Jan is still a massive window, though. Sell a big player and don't replace them well, and I'd be worried. Time for the owners to show Robins and co. a bit of respect.

ccfc922

Mar 5, 2022
'Godden out for a considerable amount of time' - meaning months according to Robins.

Kelly has also picked up an injury to his knee and will also be missing again for a while.

Kelly needs to be released. Can't have a senior player on decent money not appearing for most of 3 seasons.

Godden, I don't know what to suggest.

CCFC54321

Oct 23, 2016
Let both go in January

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
Godden is are most natural finisher but only plays 50% of the season. We can’t carry on like this with such as small squad.

Kelly must be in his final year of his contract?

Reactions: stupot07

Saddlebrains

Jul 2, 2019
Coventry
Another great win

Proving me wrong and long may it continue

Such a phenomenal turnaround, kudos to MR the players and fans

In regards to Kelly, said ages ago we'd seen the last of him, blokes done at this level

Godden, id look to flog in Jan and i love him

Reactions: OldBedrocker

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

May 27, 2016
The Cayman Islands.
'Godden out for a considerable amount of time' - meaning months according to Robins.

Kelly has also picked up an injury to his knee and will also be missing again for a while.

For fuck sake, the two Sick notes are injured again.

fernandopartridge

Dec 9, 2011

Keeping the pair of them at the club looking more and more stupid all of the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sick Boy

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

May 27, 2016
The Cayman Islands.
Got a kick on the ankle from those dirty fuckers on Weds might just be a bit of bruising, fingers crossed

edit : ligament damage and surgery needed dirty northern fuckers

Robin's said, ankle ligament damage and Kelly knee damage, having a scan.

Reactions: robbiethemole

Users who are viewing this thread