100% freehold or nothing (1 Viewer)

J

Jack Griffin

Loving that, shows them up big time, they were definitely posturing there.

And she (Seppala) emphasised the club under Sisu would never return to the council-owned Ricoh as tenants - even on a temporary basis to enable ownership talks.

ccfcway

She said: “I would like to get to a point where people are so interested in the football, they stop talking about Sisu Capital"

er, sadly its the opposite....

I bumped into a Man Utd fan last week and he was asking how we were getting on, He said "since SISU have messed you lot about, you are falling off the scale, i cant even name one of your players"

dadgad

Hot air and bullshit.
Sisu have - by her own admission - bitten off more than they could chew. Hanging on and just making things worse is proof that they haven't even figured out an exit strategy.

chiefdave

The problem with believing anything from SISU is this:

And she (Seppala) emphasised the club under Sisu would never return to the council-owned Ricoh as tenants - even on a temporary basis to enable ownership talks.

We know they talk rubbish yet people love to quote Fisher or Sepalla to 'prove' a point.

J

Jack Griffin

We know they talk rubbish yet people love to quote Fisher or Sepalla to 'prove' a point.

Derr.. I'm highlighting that they mislead in their statements.. they state as fact their strategy and later do something different... isn't that crystal clear?

Mary_Mungo_Midge

What I don't get is that there is widespread acknowledgement that Sepalla and Fisher have been economical with the truth over the years - but these figures have spearheaded negotiations. How can you acknowledge that they have been, are are disingenuous at best, and then at the same time criticise those who have failed to negotiate with them?!?

cloughie

What I don't get is that there is widespread acknowledgement that Sepalla and Fisher have been economical with the truth over the years - but these figures have spearheaded negotiations. How can you acknowledge that they have been, are are disingenuous at best, and then at the same time criticise those who have failed to negotiate with them?!?

have you been drinking? are you really serious try this for honesty and truth sayers called sisu

http://skybluetrust.co.uk/index.php/...quests-results

Last edited:

skybluepm2

“In a multitude of ways, this has been one of the most extraordinary professional experiences I’ve had. I’ve learned from it, and I don’t regret anything.

“If I was asked, ‘Would I make the same investment again that we made in 2007, I would say, ‘No’.

The most contradictive quotation I've ever read, said in practically the same breath. No wonder we are where we are, she's an absolute lunatic!

'I don't regret anything but i wouldn't have invested in the club if I'd have known how fucked I would make it'

The line about Tim Fisher doing a good job and the football side of things going well is always worth a chuckle too!

Users who are viewing this thread