Grandagoalhartson

Mar 31, 2017
Hi all ,
No it's a long shot but posting on behalf of a mum who has been tormented all week by her 11 yr old son who desparately wants to go to Wembley ..and if it takes a day at Wembley to nail him down I'm doing my bit by posting !.. She will take him .. So if anyone has an adult and junior ticket please let me know ..but I've already said she may have to pay for for 2 adults which she is fine with ...thanks all pusb rich

Reactions: Leamington Pete

Grandagoalhartson

Mar 31, 2017
Nope she had no luck.. Just tried :( .. If anyone has 2 spare please let me know ..ill even wash your car the week after ! Thanks rich

Wiseoldfool

Dec 25, 2012
Hi all ,
No it's a long shot but posting on behalf of a mum who has been tormented all week by her 11 yr old son who desparately wants to go to Wembley ..and if it takes a day at Wembley to nail him down I'm doing my bit by posting !.. She will take him .. So if anyone has an adult and junior ticket please let me know ..but I've already said she may have to pay for for 2 adults which she is fine with ...thanks all pusb rich
Have a look on the spare ticket thread someone on there may still have tickets they can't find a buyer for

Monners

Apr 9, 2013
Northampton
I've looked but because he is only 11 she can't really be separated .. Hope he wants a ticket next season !
It looked like there are tickets together when I had a quick look just now. Send a personal message to the posters concerned (click on the envelope next to your user name on the top right of the screen to start a chat with posters). You should get sorted.

A guy called Astute has two spare together for instance

Astute

Aug 2, 2011
Cumbria
I've looked but because he is only 11 she can't really be separated .. Hope he wants a ticket next season !
I did reply on the ticket thread. I have 3. I bought them for people on here that couldn't get one. Then they released more :smuggrin:

Reactions: Monners

Users who are viewing this thread