150 to 1 (4 Viewers)

Limey

Anyone got a link to that 150-1 bet please???

Astute

So you bet at least £100 a month?
Easily done. But you need to remember that it isn't lose that much. My favourite during our closed season is over goals bets. They cover teams you never hear of. I only bet on the games that are having a lot of shots. I bet small at big odds. I get winners at up to 100/1. Keeps my last remaining braincell working on night shifts :smuggrin:

If you put bets on of £25 in a week you keep all the winnings and also get 20% back as a free bet. And during closed season they have been giving an extra £2.50 a week that is accumulating until the start of the season. I have £22.50 in that so far and will have £30 of free bets to use on top of the £5 a week after 31st July.

I don't bet to make money. That is a dangerous game. I bet to try and beat the bookies. So it doesn't matter what my stakes are. I do have one rule. Never bet more than 10% of my pot on any outcome even if I think it is a certainty.

Last season wasn't a good one for me. I have 2 betting accounts I use so I can get the best odds. I start the season with £150 in each account. So less than £1 a day over the year if I lose it all. Last season I only won just under £300. Mainly because I broke my normal rule of 10% max bet on us to lose at Wembley :jawdrop: I normally donate half my winnings to charity and waste the other half on my kids.

Users who are viewing this thread