1st visit (1 Viewer)

AndyPsrk

Hi guys,

Darlington fan here, making my first visit to the Ricoh on Saturday and I was just wondering where's the best place to sit etc?

Thanks!

Nick

Administrator
It really depends what you are looking for, if you want Atmosphere try to get close to block 16 and 15 by the scoreboard.

If you want a good view Id say halfway line which I think is block 21 / 20?

Kingokings204

Hi guys,

Darlington fan here, making my first visit to the Ricoh on Saturday and I was just wondering where's the best place to sit etc?

Thanks!

Hi, why you coming to the game from all that way?

I agree with nick. Atmosphere by the scoreboard block 15 and half at line is block 20 for a good view.

AndyPsrk

Hi, why you coming to the game from all that way?

I agree with nick. Atmosphere by the scoreboard block 15 and half at line is block 20 for a good view.
Me and a friend are attempting to complete the 92 grounds in a season.

Really looking forward to it, gunna be challenging.

no_loyalty

Are you being sponsored to do it?

cornoccfc

Hi guys,

Thanks!

Block 16, Row AA or higher; you'll get view and atmosphere that way!

vow

All the best with the 92 grounds.

percy

fair play and good luck to you both andy. how much do you think it will end up costing you. have you worked it out yet ???

AndyPsrk

fair play and good luck to you both andy. how much do you think it will end up costing you. have you worked it out yet ???
Not sat down and worked out costs yet, but I imagine it'll run up a good few grand!

Be be all worth it though, I'll be having my Darlo shirt on so don't be afraid to say hello!

AndyPsrk

Where are Darlington playing now?
After being given a 4 league demotion from the FA. We started in the Northern League, we've had two promotions in three seasons and are now in the Evo-Stik Premier. Three leagues below the football league.

Moving back to the town some time this season after spending three seasons in exile playing at Bishop Auckland.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

After being given a 4 league demotion from the FA. We started in the Northern League, we've had two promotions in three seasons and are now in the Evo-Stik Premier. Three leagues below the football league.

Moving back to the town some time this season after spending three seasons in exile playing at Bishop Auckland.

Haven't Darlington Mowden Park Rugby (same division as Cov) purchased your old ground? 25,000 stadium yet average under 400, what was the thinking behind that?

CovisGod

Good luck with the 92 grounds challenge bud, just bee trying to figure out the logistics of it ! Best of luck

lifeskyblue

Good luck Andy. Will look out for the Darlington shirts. Let us know later in the season how it's going. And we thought we have had it tough recently but a 4 league demotion is excessive and demoralising

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluealan

I'm from Darlington as well Andy but I am a Skyblues fan. I'm travelling down on Saturday morning to the match but staying overnight. When I can't get to see Cov. I watch Darlo. Moving back to the town is on hold at the moment because of the council. Does that ring a bell Cov fans.

duffer

It gets pretty rammed Andy, no guarantee that you and your mate will be able to find seats next to each other. ;)

Joking aside, have a good day mate - and enjoy your 92 experience. I think you should do it in fancy dress, personally. A pantomime horse would probably be most appropriate for the Ricoh.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Good luck with your quest mate! ;) Enjoy the game on Saturday!

Kingokings204

Good luck and wish us all some goals. It's got 0-0 written all over it for me.

steveecov

Good job you are starting with us. We have a bloke here called Timmy who wants a new stadium. Might have to make that 93.:)

Captain Dart

So.... what do ya think of George Reynolds.. :jerkit:

* Stands back and waits for explosive utterances

AndyPsrk

So.... what do ya think of George Reynolds.. :jerkit:

* Stands back and waits for explosive utterances
He's not as bad as Raj Singh; the bloke who refused to sign a CVA which caused our demotion.

George Reynolds, George Houghton & Raj Singh. Nothing but utter c****.

Users who are viewing this thread