2 x Arsenal Tickets (1 Viewer)

Morning All,

Long time reader 1st time poster!

I am selling on behalf of my Grand-dad 2 adult arsenal tickets.

As we all know, the face value of the tickets is £25.50, however, he wanted to try and raise some money for the Guidedogs where he volunteers so anything about the £25 will go to them.

Would need to be collected from either Wellesbourne, Bickenhill or London on the day.

Feel free to PM me offers.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Doesn't matter if you're raising money for the guide dogs or a holiday to Benidorm, you shouldnt ever ask for more than face value for a football ticket. Go and hold a raffle or do a fun run if you want to raise money for your Grandad's Guidedog charity (not that I'm knocking the guide dog charity or any fundraising for charity)

Point taken and accepted, however, I dont really think you can put it in the same boat as a 'holiday to Benidorm'. Also, let me promise you if it had been anyone else or any other cause I would have refused to post. Its not that he is expecting a bidding war.. just the chance to make an extra £5 or £10 for a charity very close to his heart. *this is not meant to sound like a sob story! ha

BasilRathbon

Morning All,

As we all know, the face value of the tickets is £25.50, however, he wanted to try and raise some money for the Guidedogs where he volunteers so anything about the £25 will go to them.

Would need to be collected from either Wellesbourne, Bickenhill or London on the day.

Hi,

TRying to pm you but not sure if it's worked.

Hi,

Assuming you're selling on a first come first served basis, I'd be willing to take one of the two tickets you have on offer. I appreciate your grandad's worthy cause, but I can't really afford much more than face value.

If still available please email me at kevinthehorse55@googlemi

harvey098

I may be reading it wrong but I think hes saying he only wants face value for them but the money will be going to a charity rather than if someone bought through the club where the money would go to arsenal/sisu

glancy89

Is this Forum now just for Cov fans to argue with other Cov fans. I used to like this site, would be about gossip, peoples thoughts etc now its just full of "idiots" arguing with each other. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and as we all support the same team surely it should be light hearted. Stratfordskyblue - you do whatever you like with the tickets if you want 500quid then ask that for them - but if someone isnt interested in them ....dont bloody comment!!!

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Doesn't matter if you're raising money for the guide dogs or a holiday to Benidorm, you shouldnt ever ask for more than face value for a football ticket. Go and hold a raffle or do a fun run if you want to raise money for your Grandad's Guidedog charity (not that I'm knocking the guide dog charity or any fundraising for charity)

Apologies Stratford for this remark, I had misread what you put and took it out of context, I hope you manage to sell the tickets.

BasilRathbon

Morning All,

Hi,

Tried to PM you but didn't seem to work as there's nothing in my sent messages folder.

Anyway, assuming you're selling on a first come first served basis, I'd be happy to take one of the two tickets you have on offer. After buying train tickets and booking a london hotel I can't really afford much more than face value though.

If this is ok could you email me at [email protected]? cheers

Users who are viewing this thread