2023-24 Media Season Prediction & Preview Thread (1 Viewer)

Fergusons_Beard

442 got a great write up in their season preview booklet. Written by by the ever brilliant Lawrence (@Thelonelyseason).

2ac4f2d0e2d6a4bc3123fd0b37ecf0a0.jpg

Although their prediction is a ‘safe’ 10th for the mighty Skyblues (and white stripes ) the rest of there predicted table is quite frankly bonkers.

But it is written by the stinky cheeseboard Gabriel Sutton who really has it in for us and by the looks of the table for a few other teams too!
d22262c89f4024d3b2a6ef7ab28c39d6.jpg

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mark82

442 got a great write up in their season preview booklet. Written by by the ever brilliant Lawrence (@Thelonelyseason).

Although their prediction is a ‘safe’ 10th for the mighty Skyblues (and white stripes ) the rest of there predicted table is quite frankly bonkers.

But it is written by the stinky cheeseboard Gabriel Sutton who really has it in for us and by the looks of the table for a few other teams too!

Thoughts?

Get the feeling Ipswich are being massively overrated.

Ccfcisparks

Thoughts?

Blackburn in 6th is extremely bewildering.

Nuskyblue

Thoughts?

Outside of Ipswich in 5th the rest of it is believable.

I have a bet on that QPR are going down, they were horrendous last season.

Yorkshire SB

Don’t see Boro in the top two, they’ll finish 4-6th. Ramsey, Archer, Steffan, Giles big losses.

Leeds will push top two, their back up players are good championship players (Gelhardt, Cresswell, Drameh). Add to that a fair few quality players and a good manager. Disorganised off the pitch, but we know that doesn’t mean everything. They’ll start slow but get going.

Covcraig@bury

I’m not predicting anything until we know what Hamer is doing and who else we’ve signed.I’m with @slowpoke anything less than playoffs is a failure and a backward step with no improvement from last season.

mark82

Nah I think they’ll be a strong side this season.
I think they'll be safe. Not sure a playoff push is on the cards. They've made a couple of solid signings, but nothing that's really wild quality. What Sunderland did last year was pretty rare, and that was mostly on the back of the Diallo signing (on top of a solid squad).

Jamesimus

Blackburn and Sunderland I think will be top 12, not top six and I can't help but feel we will be as well. (I'm a pessimist, sorry!)

Birmingham may also do better than that now with new ownership? I'm not aware of their signings so far other than Sanderson though.

Hincha

I’m not predicting anything until we know what Hamer is doing and who else we’ve signed.I’m with @slowpoke anything less than playoffs is a failure and a backward step with no improvement from last season.

Need to think bigger picture.

We're going to have an overhauled squad this year with a lot of young guys coming in who will improve over time.

May need to take a step backwards this year to set ourselves up for the following few years with sustained play offs pushes

Users who are viewing this thread