2023-24 New Kit Thread (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

The plain back would be fine if it was some league ruling that dictates it but Huddersfield, Wednesday and a few others have got proper stripes so it's a shame we don't. It's a light kit so dark names and numbers and you're all set

Sick Boy

This from the genius @covcept on Twatter is what we should have had. (If we HAD to have stripes!) Attention to detail that doesn’t look like a template kit.
6d5bcf9dacd379960979ac93b1ea6b59.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That would have looked a lot better.

Terry Gibson's perm

Isn’t it Boddy,Hornby and the hopeless Scope that help choose the kit maybe we need a refresh there as well as they are hardly the target market.

rob9872

That would have looked a lot better.
His are always top notch and having done it for a while now I can't think why either Hummel or the club haven't made contact. He doesn't charge as already for fun and I'm sure they gould give him a freebie when manufactured.

AJB1983

I was looking at the badges and where they are, as it looked wrong - but the reference points I was using were the navy pinstripes, which is the issue.
It actually looks like they have the same gap from the outside of the shirt to the far edge of the logos, which is probably a better way to do it? That way the Hummel and Cov badges are almost like one grouped set rather than individual.
therefore where they will be slightly different depending on the size of the top.
Think I’m right with the above anyway, that’s how I see it

Skybluedownunder

This from the genius @covcept on Twatter is what we should have had. (If we HAD to have stripes!) Attention to detail that doesn’t look like a template kit.
6d5bcf9dacd379960979ac93b1ea6b59.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks much better stripes both sides and also the Coventry building society logo looks better on this too than it does on the shirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AOM

Didn't see this and just put something similar in the Premier League thread. Looks like a knock off version of our purple kit from last year.

Yeah it's awful. I don't think King of Shaves is actually a bad sponsor, but it's definitely better than theirs

Skybluedownunder

The store is currently down, last time that happened the new kit was released. Hoping this is because the away kit is being released
Not overly sold on the home kit after seeing the players wear it.
Love the player and coaches training kits

Saddlebrains

The store is currently down, last time that happened the new kit was released. Hoping this is because the away kit is being released
Not overly sold on the home kit after seeing the players wear it.
Love the player and coaches training kits

I just had a look, its not down for me? Working as normal

Marty

Probably just been left on the heat a little too long when sticking it to the shirt.

Frank Sidebottom

These have been available on the club website for a few weeks now. So I reckon it's nailed on.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230724_203943_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230724_203943_Chrome.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 84

Users who are viewing this thread