23/24 Fixtures (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueSoul

Happy fixture list eve! Who do we all want when then? Always a few holidays getting in the way for people at this time of year. I want us to be away 2nd game because I'm busy 12th August and really don't want to miss the first home game.

Other than that Plymouth on a Saturday and home on Boxing Day please.

clint van damme

Decent August Bank Holiday fuxture, Southampton would be good, make a weekend of it in Bournemouth.

Sky Blue Harry H

I'm going to miss the first game of the season, so hoping it's away somewhere sh*t (although if it's Southampton, I'm on the Isle of Wight, so will sneak over on the ferry!)

Skyblueweeman

Is it @Skyblueweeman who gets the fixtures today due to booking hotels etc?

The clubs will likely get them tonight. If I'm lucky, I'll get a copy but they'll be embargoed until 9am tomorrow morning. It'll just allow me to add dates into my emails to all the hotels we approach for our clubs stays next season, so I can push the button at 9am.

Hobo

The fixture list will determine whether we renew our season tickets. If we have to miss too many games we won't be paying the double whammy price hike for 60-64 year olds.

Saddlebrains

The clubs will likely get them tonight. If I'm lucky, I'll get a copy but they'll be embargoed until 9am tomorrow morning. It'll just allow me to add dates into my emails to all the hotels we approach for our clubs stays next season, so I can push the button at 9am.

Could you give us clues as soon as you get them?

E.g if its Leicester, you can put 'more fingers and toes than you can shake a stick it'

duffer

Last game at home is always my preference, ideally against someone crap, but not crap enough to be in a relaxation scrap!

Can't think who that might be off the top of my head though - suggestions?

Kingokings204

Last game at home is always my preference, ideally against someone crap, but not crap enough to be in a relaxation scrap!

Can't think who that might be off the top of my head though - suggestions?

preston. Blues

slowpoke

Stoke v Blackburn
Norwich v PNE
Southampton v Cardiff
Swansea v Bristol City
Birmingham v Leeds
Sunderland v Watford
Rotherham v Hull
Leicester v QPR
Millwall v Plymouth
WBA v Ipswich
Middlesbrough v Sheff W.
Huddersfield v COV

Just been sent this. Not sure if it’s accurate will see tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread