23/24 Fixtures (1 Viewer)

slowpoke

Like I said it was sent to me so I’ve put it on here, just hoping I don’t look a plonker 🤡

Skyblueweeman

Stoke v Blackburn
Norwich v PNE
Southampton v Cardiff
Swansea v Bristol City
Birmingham v Leeds
Sunderland v Watford
Rotherham v Hull
Leicester v QPR
Millwall v Plymouth
WBA v Ipswich
Middlesbrough v Sheff W.
Huddersfield v COV

Just been sent this. Not sure if it’s accurate will see tomorrow.
Happens every year and every year, it seems to be incorrect. Tends to be someone on a wind up.

skyblue_55

Preston Away ….. first game of the season .
Clive will be waxing lyrics about our inability to beat these , but let’s take a massive following & make a true statement of intent…..we’ll , that’s my dream !

Perryccfc

As well as being my busiest day of the year tomorrow, it's also my birthday so I'll be opening presents with Mrs WM and the kids before getting ready to go into the office for 7-7.30am.

I'll try and drop a hint when I can!
Sorry if discussed before, but what do you do for a living? Just curious as to how you get the fixtures 😁

Woolly68

As well as being my busiest day of the year tomorrow, it's also my birthday so I'll be opening presents with Mrs WM and the kids before getting ready to go into the office for 7-7.30am.

I'll try and drop a hint when I can!
My birthday too. Day off work. Drop son off to school, home for the fixtures, do some stuff, lunch with the wife and a few glasses of red later. Will raise a glass to SBWM.

Marty

Don't care who we play, as long as we get 3 points, just need to shake off that play off final loss and not let it linger over us.

Users who are viewing this thread