3-5-2 Here to stay! (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Wont renew my season ticket next season if this tool is still in charge , he is doing exactly what he did at falkirk , sticking to a formation that gave him no progress and ultimately led to supporters rejoicing when he left .
blokes an idiot

stupot07

Wont renew my season ticket next season if this tool is still in charge , he is doing exactly what he did at falkirk , sticking to a formation that gave him no progress and ultimately led to supporters rejoicing when he left .
blokes an idiot

Here we go.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

ccfc92

Despite wanting SP to stay, and I hope he does well, but I hate this formation.

If it eventually proves fruitful, then fair enough, but I can't see it :(

I expect 3 points tomorrow after 3 successive losses, but won't call for SP's head. That will be when we are around/in relegation zone around Xmas time, but hopefully that won't be the case.

Evo1883

Here we go.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Im sorry i dont have the same opinion as you do stu , it happens.We are after all , entitled to decide on our own wether or not we think pressley is the right man for ccfc

SkyBlue_Bear83

Who said its here to stay?

If we're still getting poor results in 4 weeks time then I don't see him having a choice but to change.

hill83

Lose tomorrow and I'm skimming my season ticket onto the pitch, hopefully with the aid of the wind as it's a booklet now. Then I'm going to glass the drummer in block 15 and rape the linesman.

Users who are viewing this thread