4 little boys die in house fire :-( (1 Viewer)

Skyblueweeman

Little Arthur dies after being tortured.

Little Star dies after being physically abused.

Now 4 little boys, two sets of twins aged 3 and 4 have died in a house 4 in Sutton after apparently being left in the house alone.

Seriously, what the FUCK is wrong with people??

wingy

I actually know someone who did this back in seventies eighties who did this with similar result.

fernandopartridge

Little Arthur dies after being tortured.

Little Star dies after being physically abused.

Now 4 little boys, two sets of twins aged 3 and 4 have died in a house 4 in Sutton after apparently being left in the house alone.

Seriously, what the FUCK is wrong with people??
Jesus Christ. I couldn't think of much worse

Skyblueweeman

Fucking awful, had their parents just gone out and left them?

They haven't clarified although earlier the report said that they were in the house alone. Just had another look and the report now says a 27yr old women has been arrested on suspicion of child neglect.

One of the other clubs I work with is Sutton United and the director I deal with said the road is opposite the entrance to their away stand and they won't be able to get to it tonight. He said it's obviously a very sombre mood there today.

Skyblueweeman

Since becoming a parent I have real trouble reading this kind of thing. Not that it was bright and breezy reading material before of course, but it hurts to hear of any of it

Agreed. I'm now dad to a 3yr old boy and 11 day old daughter and wonder if my feelings would be different if I wasn't a dad.

One thing I have noticed is that since I found out about poor little Arthur, I've been cuddling my boy more and trying to make him feel more special. That might be because he now has a little sister and we don't want him to feel pushed aside by the new arrival but Arthurs story genuinely hit me for 6.

Kids are the most precious things.

Skyblueweeman

Who thinks it's OK to leave children of that age unattended for Christ's sake?

I was speaking to my wife about it a little earlier and it makes you wonder how common it could be? This is one example of where it's gone wrong...how many do it and get away with it. Frightening really.

shmmeee

I was speaking to my wife about it a little earlier and it makes you wonder how common it could be? This is one example of where it's gone wrong...how many do it and get away with it. Frightening really.

My mum taught a foreign student who left the baby in a drawer and went home at lunch to feed them. Apparently it was quite common wherever they were from!

I’ve only just got comfortable leaving my 11 year old for short periods and I still think she’ll burn the house down!

Users who are viewing this thread