4th Champions League Place (1 Viewer)

Its time that of week again! For Cooks Question this week, I wanna know 'Who do you think is gonna get the 4th Champions League Spot from the Premier League?' It looks like Chelsea and City are pretty much guaranteed to finish in the top 2 and Arsenal ALWAYS find a way into Europe's elite competition. But the 4th spot is very open right now. United's defensive problems are leaving them vulnerable, Spurs aren't getting themselves together as hoped either. Without Sturridge, Liverpool don't look the same team and their defence is also looking shaky. Everton are starting to get into a rhythm, while Southampton and West Ham's incredible starts could push them into the running. With a number of teams vying for 1 place in the richest club competition in the world, who is gonna grab the initiative? Let us know why you think they will grab 4th spot too. Remember, if you don't want your opinion broadcast on air, please says so. If you want to have a convo live on air with me, call the studio on 02476224761, or you can tweet us @Hillz_SL and register an opinion on any story brought up on the show. For this week only, we will be starting and finishing an hour early due to the Coventry Peace Festival show at 11AM. We'll be on air form 9AM-11AM this week. Back to normal time next week. Thanks again for your incredible support

Last edited:

Covstu

Personally think United will get fourth, they will buy a defense in Jan and improve rapidly from then. If they can keep in touching distence they have a great chance. I would like to see SOuthampton do it but sadly they wont have the legs.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
If Southampton can keep this run of results going up to at least Christmas, then I believe they will be strong enough to keep going to the end and challenge for a place in the CL. Personally, I would love to see Liverpool there, but I think they've blown it this year. They seem totally lost without Suarez and Balotelli just isn't doing it for them. (Shades of Andy Carroll hype?)
Locals down here (mostly Southampton fans), now call Liverpool, "Liverhampton" due to the players they poached from their team!

zigojacko

If Southampton can keep this run of results going up to at least Christmas, then I believe they will be strong enough to keep going to the end and challenge for a place in the CL. Personally, I would love to see Liverpool there, but I think they've blown it this year. They seem totally lost without Suarez and Balotelli just isn't doing it for them. (Shades of Andy Carroll hype?)
Locals down here (mostly Southampton fans), now call Liverpool, "Liverhampton" due to the players they poached from their team!

When Sturridge returns and is fully fit again, the goals will come for Liverpool and Balotelli will be a much better player as well with a strike partner that works well around him. Although their defence is shambolic, Liverpool will turn things around and start finding some consistency and getting the points I believe.

I do think Liverpool will be stronger with Sturridge, but its like us with Reda. You cant rest your hopes on 1 player, cus if you lose him thru injury or suspension, you're fucked

Just to let you know, for this week only we will be starting and finishing an hour early, due to the Coventry Peace Festival show at 11AM. We'll be kicking off at 9AM and signing off at 11AM. We'll be back to normal next week. Just changed the thread message too

cornoccfc

Not sure how long the UEFA co-efficient works out on, but got to be at danger of losing 4th spot the way English teams are performing!

Users who are viewing this thread