6 final tickets per STH (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I'll be using ticketmaster, far easier than queuing as I've a season ticket.
Here's one tho. How do the masses show there stub from the walk up.... better take a flask and wrap up.

Unless they scan / email them to ticketmaster who confirm.

Otherwise tickets from ticket office will be under their support number, its just pay on gate that wont be.

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

covcity4life

bad news for me

is home ticket stubbs 1 per ticket? so if i take 2 with me i can buy 2 tickets?

but basically after ST it is general sale. because nearly everyone who wants to go final will have a ticket stub i imagine

Nick

Administrator
bad news for me

is home ticket stubbs 1 per ticket? so if i take 2 with me i can buy 2 tickets?

but basically after ST it is general sale. because nearly everyone who wants to go final will have a ticket stub i imagine

It reads that way about the home ticket stubs.

chiefdave

Bloody hell, not even the full details out and people are up in arms because ST holders are getting priority.

Love the maths, 6K season ticket holders allowed 6 each therefore they will buy 36K and everyone else is screwed. Well that's not going to be right. I'm buying 1 of my 6 and I'm sure plenty of others are the same.

Has the EFL Trophy final ever sold out? Bit early for people to start panicking.

ricohroar

As well, I am buying all 12 and 10 of those are going to non season ticket holders who go regularly, Dont see anyone who wants to go missing out, not every season ticket holder is going to give 5 tickets to people who never go.

covcity4life

Bloody hell, not even the full details out and people are up in arms because ST holders are getting priority.

Love the maths, 6K season ticket holders allowed 6 each therefore they will buy 36K and everyone else is screwed. Well that's not going to be right. I'm buying 1 of my 6 and I'm sure plenty of others are the same.

Has the EFL Trophy final ever sold out? Bit early for people to start panicking.

i like parks and recreations..maybe you will buy 3 of your 6?

upload_2017-2-14_12-47-38.jpeg

chiefdave

I'll be using ticketmaster, far easier than queuing as I've a season ticket.
Here's one tho. How do the masses show there stub from the walk up.... better take a flask and wrap up.
That's why you should buy in advance :smuggrin:
For proof of eligibility for concessions you could scan it in and email and they added it to your account. Maybe they'll do something similar.

Warwickhunt

i am a season ticket holder will onlybuy 2 though! no need to panic there will be loads left.

westofrayne

I can buy 18 ticket, but suspect I will only use 6-8 of my allocation (be broke after that), I suspect many more will only take part of allocation, therefore there will be plenty to go round

no_loyalty

I'm going to get all 6 and then maybe vet people on here to see who I want to choose to sit next to me on the 2nd April.

I might even get a tiger to sit next to me at my throne whilst I verily thus decide.

I think you are a top fella Otis, any chance of getting me a couple of tickets?

Users who are viewing this thread