606 Radio Show (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

Listening to the 606 radio phone-in just now and nearly all the fans phoning in moaned and groaned about their teams.A QPR fan reckons his team will drop down to the Conference,an Everton supporter wants his manager out as does a Leicester follower.You had non stop whinging and a Newcastle fan had a good old rant at their manager,and these are watching Premier League football week in and week out. Come and follow our club and then you'd have something to groan about !

RFC

The vast majority of football fans aren't happy unless they're moaning or have got something to moan about IMHO!

Gint11

I think about this often. I hear fans from successful clubs moaning because of one thing or another yet they should spend a day following us however it comes down to what your used to I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimmyhillsfanclub

I also think its a fair to surmise that the vast majority of people who actually phone in to radio shows are either sad, dumb or mentally ill.......

.....and that's why they get put on air!!

Paxman II

Fans will have a go at their club/team/manager no matter what league they are in simply dependant on the winning ratios on the pitch. Everton are not having a great season are they? However conversely Bristol are top of our league and though they are not in the top flight I bet fans there are happy as hell at the moment! (yet in reality they are in league 1) It begs the question we have had here before...
If we were relatively successful in the championship constantly fighting for promotion each year and the occasional year or two in the premier league would you be much happier with that than 34 years spent where 26 of those were a struggle to stay up?

(I'll stick this question up on the other forum as it's about CCFC)

Sod 606. You guys should listen to Sports Lounge with Liam Cook, every Thursday 10am-12 Noon on 98.6 Hillz FM! Just putting it out there ;)

Users who are viewing this thread