7 wins on the bounce for Cov Rugby ! (1 Viewer)

Ashdown

Good game, great win, value for money once again ! Posters in the pubs up Craven St advertising fucking Wasps at the Ricoh.......shame on you if you desert your winning local side to embrace that franchise bullshit !
Pressley, talking the same old shit again but he's playing with the peanuts handed to him by the SISU scumbags !

steveo1987

Good game, great win, value for money once again ! Posters in the pubs up Craven St advertising fucking Wasps at the Ricoh.......shame on you if you desert your winning local side to embrace that franchise bullshit !
Pressley, talking the same old shit again but he's playing with the peanuts handed to him by the SISU scumbags !

Nice one mate.it was shit today.Hopefully we can hook up soon and share a beer.

pusbccfc

Fair play, Cov.

rupert_bear

That's fantastic and great to hear that Wasps will have a top feeder club to bring their players on. Will hopefully propel them to Premiership success.

Ashdown

Nice one mate.it was shit today.Hopefully we can hook up soon and share a beer.

Done 5 at the City pal and 5 at the Rugby now, I'm spreading myself over town like a proper old tart ! Have to say all the rugby games have been good and 3/5 of the football but I have had to endure Worcester and Preston { possibly two of the worst games I've seen in 35 years following the Sky Blues }

Ashdown

Is this the final score chaps ? If so will have made my day along with 3 nice little wins on the G G's ! Just need City to have a shot on target now !

C'mon Cov City , Rugby !!

wingy

Yes i believe It was .

Moved up a place today and two home games on the bounce now .

Both Six pointers ,the first to reel In Ealing who lead the table and then Fylde who they've just overtaken .

SSE Ntional League Division One
TeamPlayedWonDrawnLostForAgainstBonus PtsPoints
1Ealing Trailfinders121200466192957
2Rosslyn Park121101382223953
3Coventry121002388263747

Users who are viewing this thread