7k (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Qpr were charging £50 a ticket or so Harry

Cheap for London.

Then again you can get an Adult Ticket at Charlton for the Sheff Wed game in the Championship for £15.00 now that really is a bargain.

tomreagna

I have no interest in phone ins, Coventry City, or this forum; unless the following conditions are met:

1) Coventry return from sixfields.
2) SISU guarantee we win every match at least 4.0, whilst also playing entertaining football.
3) Ticket prices are set at a maximum of half of less than 50p.

I'm a loyal Cov supporter, but conditions at the moment prevent me from supporting my club.

Gazolba

These discussions about gates are just so pointless. If people want to go they will, if they don't they wont. It's quite simple. Obviously the number of season tickets sold has a major influence since these people have said they will go regardless. Everyone else makes a decision about each game. But once someone stops going, its much harder to get them back again. That's why when you cancel a subscription to a magazine, they ring you on the phone for months trying to get you back.

italiahorse

Same reason people come on here to tell everyone they have no interest in the club and are never going again.

It's a futile attempt to get things changed by voting with their feet.

If we fill the stadium every week and play crap football the owners will not be under pressure to change anything.

Last season was a classic example of people power.

Hobo

I went to Coventry Rugby yesterday and saw a wonderful entertaining game.

What was also interesting, I saw 4 people at the game who I know used to have season tickets for the City. Three of them at The Ricoh until the move to Northampton. Also in the pub after the game, I saw another ex season ticket holder who now spends his time and money following the Blaze.

People still love their sport and have pride in the teams that represent Coventry. However they are not going to keep spending their hard earned money on a product that doesn't entertain. Especially when the owners have repeatedly bled the club dry of talent and show no future ambition or plan to get the club back to a higher level of football.

Last season we had the bases of a good side at this level and they let it dismantle itself.

Ashdown

I went to Coventry Rugby yesterday and saw a wonderful entertaining game.

What was also interesting, I saw 4 people at the game who I know used to have season tickets for the City. Three of them at The Ricoh until the move to Northampton. Also in the pub after the game, I saw another ex season ticket holder who now spends his time and money following the Blaze.

People still love their sport and have pride in the teams that represent Coventry. However they are not going to keep spending their hard earned money on a product that doesn't entertain. Especially when the owners have repeatedly bled the club dry of talent and show no future ambition or plan to get the club back to a higher level of football.

Last season we had the bases of a good side at this level and they let it dismantle itself.

Top post, I took the family to Cov Rugby also, 2 adults and two 15 year olds for £30. Great game, good atmosphere, really feel like you are making a contribution and are welcome. If we had gone to watch mighty fucking Crawley Town it would have cost £74 to pay on the gate and sit in our usual block 16/17 area where there is at least a bit of noise and support. Been to the first 3 games and will probably go next on Tuesday and then again Mid November as we miss a few games with a holiday. We look for value now and if the Speedway or Rugby offers better then that's the way we'll go.

67tuck

.... Anybody hear rumours that Ray Ranson and Gary Hoffman are involved in the Wasps deal ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steveo1987

Top post, I took the family to Cov Rugby also, 2 adults and two 15 year olds for £30. Great game, good atmosphere, really feel like you are making a contribution and are welcome. If we had gone to watch mighty fucking Crawley Town it would have cost £74 to pay on the gate and sit in our usual block 16/17 area where there is at least a bit of noise and support. Been to the first 3 games and will probably go next on Tuesday and then again Mid November as we miss a few games with a holiday. We look for value now and if the Speedway or Rugby offers better then that's the way we'll go.

we moved to block 26 on Saturday ashdown. Got sunburnt. Oggy is in skeggy for Leyton Orient, I'm working on the other half and they have changed our winter rota to one in two weekends .keep pushing for more championships, that's the price unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread