87 Final stub (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Hi all - odd request I know, but does anyone have a stub from 87 that they'd be willing to part with? I will pay a small fee if that helps :)

I have my stub in a frame with the programme and a signed Houchen photo, but I'd like to do a frame for Wembley tickets too.

I'm very fortunate in having attended all 5 City Wembley games and I guess there can't be that many of us who have. Not a brag, as lots for whatever reasons of being either unable to get a ticket, not being born or even died since 87, wont have had that option, but I'd now like to recognise by having them all framed with a small photo and the score of each in one frame. The latest one of course was only an E-ticket, but I have in my head how I can make it work.

Thanks in advance.

If there are any on ebay or somewhere else you've seen then please also post link.

Otis

Hi all - odd request I know, but does anyone have a stub from 87 that they'd be willing to part with? I will pay a small fee if that helps :)

I have my stub in a frame with the programme and a signed Houchen photo, but I'd like to do a frame for Wembley tickets too.

I'm very fortunate in having attended all 5 City Wembley games and I guess there can't be that many of us who have. Not a brag, as lots for whatever reasons of being either unable to get a ticket, not being born or even died since 87, wont have had that option, but I'd now like to recognise by having them all framed with a small photo and the score of each in one frame. The latest one of course was only an E-ticket, but I have in my head how I can make it work.

Thanks in advance.

If there are any on ebay or somewhere else you've seen then please also post link.
I'll have a look for you, Rob.

I thought I did have, but not at all 100% certain on it.

If I do have mine, it's back at my old house in Coventry. I will have a look when I am back there, but that's not for another week.

If I do indeed have it, I wouldn't wish any money for it.

rob9872

If I do have mine, it's back at my old house in Coventry. I will have a look when I am back there, but that's not for another week.

That's kind thank you Otis. If you do find it then please let me know your preference and I'll send some money to a charity on your behalf instead.

aloisiwouldhavescored

Pretty sure we have still got our tickets from the 87 Cup Final. Will have a good look and you are welcome to have one of them if I can find them. Wouldn't want anything for it.

rob9872

Thank you also, very kind and the same offer of course for whoever comes through, much appreciated.

hamertime

Thanks in advance.

I have a couple. I have a programme from every round, but I’m missing the Bolton home one. If you have this by any chance, I would be willing to swap?

rob9872

I have a couple. I have a programme from every round, but I’m missing the Bolton home one. If you have this by any chance, I would be willing to swap?
Thanks, but dont think I have. Will check.

Covkid1968#

I’ve got Jean Sillett and Jon Sillett sons cup final tickets. 😎I’ll see if there are any others in my pile of stuff Rob.

Sky Blue Harry H

If you're struggling to find it @Otis , you may find it amongst a load of unused rail tickets. Just a suggestion............

Users who are viewing this thread