9 Years Ago Today - Our First Ricoh Return. (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

I remember the following home game was against Bristol City I believe 11500 ish 😂

shepardo01

I remember the following home game was against Bristol City I believe 11500 ish 😂
Yeah, they did mess up the ticketing/season tickets (hmmmm familiar....) for that game massively if I recall too....
I had a ST, but it was not ready/usable (some issue like that).... Had a few free academy tickets or would not have been able to gommmm

pusbccfc

One of the best ever nights at the stadium. Incredible atmosphere. Great to have Coventry fans behind both goals.

skybluepm2

503 days away the first time(!), slightly shorter during the St. Andrew’s stint. Incredible how far we’ve come since those dark, dark days. Worlds apart.

We do have a lot to be grateful for as things stand (even though I still don’t have my pissing shirt 🙃).

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

503 days away the first time(!), slightly shorter during the St. Andrew’s stint. Incredible how far we’ve come since those dark, dark days. Worlds apart.

We do have a lot to be grateful for as things stand (even though I still don’t have my pissing shirt 🙃).
You have a shirt you wear specifically for urinating?

Sbarcher

But do you have one for No2’s?

Travs

I thought it was 10-11000 for Yeovil.

Nobody was expecting another sellout, but it was a pitiful crowd.

pusbccfc

I thought it was 10-11000 for Yeovil.

Nobody was expecting another sellout, but it was a pitiful crowd.

It was 11,085.

An embarrassing crowd a week after one of the best Coventry matches in living memory.

Once again, too many fans turned up for the big day out and darted off.

Users who are viewing this thread