90% fall in season ticket sales (1 Viewer)

skybluebeduff

I really hope someones lying about the actual figures of ticket sales, the cameras wont lie anyway, so we'll soon see if they're full of shit, and their's only 100 cov fans there!

torchomatic

What did Fisher say? They have projected between 3-5k? He's going to be very disappointed.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

hill83

Timmy thinks we are all mugs, this proves we are not. It's heartbreaking not going to see us play week in week out.

SCROTIUM OUT

L

longjohnskyblue

It was less than 80 season tickets a couple of weeks ago from actual buyers. Wonde rhow many have been given away. wonder if sky will put the cameras to show the crowds or focus them on the pitch to stop people observing the truth!

bigfatronssba

Looking at the seat planner on the website, I think they are including corporate sales in this.

J

Jack Griffin

Looking at the seat planner on the website, I think they are including corporate sales in this.

Yeah the 500 figure includes at least 200 free seats. I expect that is where Jim Brown will be sitting.

lifelongcityfan

whoever is going... do us a favour and count the city fans.

CCFC will use every trick in the book to inflate the attendance- remember the Southampton cup game @ 8K!

ArchieLittle

The cameras will show what the producer want to get across.
If current stats are to be believed you'll see 2 people standing on their own in a shed in Northampton and a massively populated corner of the Ricoh.
I'll be at the Ricoh waving.

jesus-wept

Don't be surprised if there is a bit of a local give away re match day tickets on Sunday. Fisher will be desperate to break the 3000 home fans gate, especially with this charity match at the Ricoh. His worse nightmare would be 1500 at Sixfields and 15000 at the Ricoh. It will also be interesting what gate Northampton get on Saturday although I expect a decent following from Newport County.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
It will also be interesting what gate Northampton get on Saturday although I expect a decent following from Newport County.

Newport County you say? NOT Newport Isle of Wight??? DAMN!! I've been sold a duff ticket! ......................

(Anyone want a ticket for Northampton v Newport? :( )

sotv1987

500, against 6000 last season equates to 91.6% fall, if you take off the reported 200 freebies (300/6000) it actually works out to 95% fall, and the 200 is conservative guess considering it was reported that only 83 season tickets were sold up till last week, so could be higher the 95%!!!

Sky Blue Pete

500, against 6000 last season equates to 91.6% fall, if you take off the reported 200 freebies (300/6000) it actually works out to 95% fall, and the 200 is conservative guess considering it was reported that only 83 season tickets were sold up till last week, so could be higher the 95%!!!
That's the reality and that's a fabulous show of unity.

You always get some who feel that their opinion matters more than everyone else.

95% of Coventry fans are united

United we stand-we want our club back

Users who are viewing this thread