A controlled Leak? A conspiracy theory. (1 Viewer)

ohitsaidwalker king power

With today's BBC Coventry and Warwickshire 'exclusive' reference the ground share at Northampton being received with caution by the Northampton chairman, and with the deafening silence from the football league and SISU, might it be that this is a controlled leak from SISU to the local media in an effort to tighten the thumbscrews of those in the opposing corner- ACL etal?

A final sabre rattle?
:blue:

Sky Blue Pete

Such a minority believe Sisu have any credibility left that it wouldn't be worth it even if they had leaked it

Grendel

Such a minority believe Sisu have any credibility left that it wouldn't be worth it even if they had leaked it

Surely if they did leak it the opposite is true. Everyone has swallowed it and its all everyone talks about.

Sky Blue Pete

Surely if they did leak it the opposite is true. Everyone has swallowed it and its all everyone talks about.

I think my point is that ACL will not change their attitude to this cause Sisu have no credibility - what are your thoughts on this mess now my friend?

wingy

Well would be the biggest ever con trick in history I think ,Opposition on a national scale through the media ,questions asked In the commons etc ,and all the time ACl just have to wait It out to expose TF.:thinking about:

McLovin87

Yes they may have leaked it but 90% of city fans have said bollocks to it so that would put ACL in the superior position. The reason for the silence from ACL is that they have sat back and watched SISU make complete tits of themslves as they stagger across the region trying to find a home like some mad travelling community! Tim Fisher doing his best impression of Swampy with the dreadlocks and bong on the go!

Grendel

I think my point is that ACL will not change their attitude to this cause Sisu have no credibility - what are your thoughts on this mess now my friend?

The most likely outcome is that the team will play at the Ricoh.

Grendel

Yes they may have leaked it but 90% of city fans have said bollocks to it so that would put ACL in the superior position. The reason for the silence from ACL is that they have sat back and watched SISU make complete tits of themslves as they stagger across the region trying to find a home like some mad travelling community! Tim Fisher doing his best impression of Swampy with the dreadlocks and bong on the go!

A curious post. ACL in truth have been outmanoeuvred at every turn. The minute they made their attempt to bring the club into administration they have been second at every turn. Now they will accept the payment offered by the administrator and a deal will still be done.

Sky Blue Pete

The most likely outcome is that the team will play at the Ricoh.
Still? i can't believe that's true now - Maybe a few weeks ago - but it has moved onto another level now - Even with your optimistic glasses I am gobsmacked you still think this is possible - happy to be wrong - desperately need to be rid of these leeches

BurbageSkyBlues

There is a suspicion that this has been deliberately leaked in order to gauge the response.

With sufficient outrage, Sisu could justify a u turn, and announce a deal with ACL, as a PR win....having listened, and responded to, the fans.....

Grendel

Still? i can't believe that's true now - Maybe a few weeks ago - but it has moved onto another level now - Even with your optimistic glasses I am gobsmacked you still think this is possible - happy to be wrong - desperately need to be rid of these leeches

Well there has not yet been any deal agreed at Northampton that I do know.

McLovin87

A curious post. ACL in truth have been outmanoeuvred at every turn. The minute they made their attempt to bring the club into administration they have been second at every turn. Now they will accept the payment offered by the administrator and a deal will still be done.

How have they been outmanoeuvred when both companies will end up with empty stadiums and no real profit to show for football matches, SISU will still have to pay players wages and rent to Northampton. This sounds like stalemate and who will blink first, I may be wrong but if you ask any of my family and any of my mates I have never been wrong in my life!

Sky Blue Pete

Well there has not yet been any deal agreed at Northampton that I do know.

True - we shall see - in any case with these owners it will be a slow lingering death as no-one wants to work with the, trade with them or support them. Night sir

Mucca Mad Boys

How have they been outmanoeuvred when both companies will end up with empty stadiums and no real profit to show for football matches, SISU will still have to pay players wages and rent to Northampton. This sounds like stalemate and who will blink first, I may be wrong but if you ask any of my family and any of my mates I have never been wrong in my life!

I'd say that it has been a stalemate, but I suppose Grendel has a point, because ACL put CCFC in admin, possibly expecting to oust SISU, they came back.

If CCFC are playing at the RICOH come August, with SISU, then I'd say SISU 'won'.

SkyBlueSwiss

I'd say that it has been a stalemate, but I suppose Grendel has a point, because ACL put CCFC in admin, possibly expecting to oust SISU, they came back.

If CCFC are playing at the RICOH come August, with SISU, then I'd say SISU 'won'.

Still peddling this lie I see.
Why do you persist with this lie Taylor? What is behind your lies and your posts? It can't be stupidity as you apparently are a student, which would indicate a minimal level of intelligence, so why are you such an avid supporter of our current owners to the extent that you persist with this lie?

Colin1883

ACL applied for for admin but arvo put us into administration...

Mary_Mungo_Midge

No. Stop posting the same erroneous message time and time again. ACL's directors had no choice other than to apply for protection by the courts due to Fisher threatening liquidation. They had to protect their position. Have to. That's their motivation

Mary_Mungo_Midge

With today's BBC Coventry and Warwickshire 'exclusive' reference the ground share at Northampton being received with caution by the Northampton chairman, and with the deafening silence from the football league and SISU, might it be that this is a controlled leak from SISU to the local media in an effort to tighten the thumbscrews of those in the opposing corner- ACL etal?

A final sabre rattle?
:blue:

Surely if it was only SISU sabre rattling, the Northampton Chairman would categorically deny it? The fact he hasn't insinuates he must be complicit.

That stated, maybe SISU will turn their backs on him if they force the position with regards The Ricoh they're potentially looking for? If so, and the Cobbler's chairman has been playing a role; then he could end of with egg on his face.

He will learn a lesson. Cut a deal with Fisher and it might not be quite the deal you thought. Or one at all...

Surely if it was only SISU sabre rattling, the Northampton Chairman would categorically deny it? The fact he hasn't insinuates he must be complicit.

That stated, maybe SISU will turn their backs on him if they force the position with regards The Ricoh they're potentially looking for? If so, and the Cobbler's chairman has been playing a role; then he could end of with egg on his face.

He will learn a lesson. Cut a deal with Fisher and it might not be quite the deal you thought. Or one at all...

Dances with the devil...?

Complicit..? a strong word...Perhaps SISU have opened up a line of communication to NTFC to simply add credibility to the media spill with no real intention of completion, this then meant that the NTFC chairman couldn't deny the approach. It wouldn't be the most Machiavellianian of all of SISU's tactics would it?

Last edited:

Todays press release: Further evidence of "upping the stakes" in the grand game of poker between SISU and ACL etal?
Or is this really the end?

Users who are viewing this thread