A different thread - A thank you !!!! (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

I know with all the doom and gloom over the last few months ( basically new years day onwards)

But....

I would like to say a big thank you to the MR era.

I don't think anyone can deny that at least part of the season was fun, scoring lot's of brilliant goals, some amazing results, and it was actually EXCITING to go to a Coventry game.

My personal highlights; Bournemouth home and away ( I live in Bournemouth ;)) Crawley at home, made the 340 mile Tuesday night trip for a 3-1 win :D sheff utd and preston in the JPT ( again a 340 mile midweek trip for both, well rewarded) Walsall 5-1 at home, the day before my birthday :D and Arsenal and Spurs away, to see 8,500 Cov fans jump up at Ball's goal was incredible :D

Thanks for the effort CCFC players and fans, so let's push on for next year,

Let's All Sing Together.....

coop

nice change walsall at home was great but preston jpt was better and i thought we played well against crewe without the goals at home but never the same team after goldie left

ccfc92

nice change walsall at home was great but preston jpt was better and i thought we played well against crewe without the goals at home but never the same team after goldie left

the preston JPT game was special mate :D

skybluejelly

November and December were great the most I have enjoyed watching city for ages... It was a nice feeling to know that if we went a goal down we were more than likely going to score so it did not matter..my highlights were the second half against Hartlepool and Stevenage ..both away games with a great atmosphere at both

RFC

To Sky Blue fans EVERYWHERE, please read below .....

"Three years after Palace almost went out if business they're back in the top flight. Get in touch on 85058 or tweet - Palace & Watford fans."

THINK LUCKY & YOU'll BE LUCKY, even with our current owners!!!!!!!!!!

ccfc92

November and December were great the most I have enjoyed watching city for ages... It was a nice feeling to know that if we went a goal down we were more than likely going to score so it did not matter..my highlights were the second half against Hartlepool and Stevenage ..both away games with a great atmosphere at both

exactly my point mate :D but the 8 cans have hindered my writing techniques :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread