A few more questions/thoughts (1 Viewer)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
just a few thoughts really

FL rule 4.1 indicates that going to the premier league is leaving the FL so the reverse must be true. So membership of the FL dates from 2001 not 1907 or 1995

The accumulated losses (or put another way the gap between assets and liabilities) at 31/05/11 was 55m yet by 21/03/13 that has risen to 70m. We are told by the administrator management accounts show that the losses incurred to 31/05/12 were 3m so are they really suggesting that CCFC Ltd lost 12m in the period from 01/06/12 to 21/03/13...... less than 9 months !

CCFC H is claiming beneficial ownership of the golden share if it is CCFC Ltd on the basis that (a) it holds 100% of the shares in ccfc ltd (b) it pays all the bills from the CCFC H bank account (c) as it stands it operates the "club". So for (a) how unusual a position is that ? For (b) they have chosen to operate that way but that doesnt change who has the legal obligation to pay a bill Then (c) the longer that goes on the more of a problem it is because it demonstrates the "ownership"

If CCFC H claim beneficial ownership of the share in CCFC Ltd then surely they also claim beneficial ownership of the other assets and liabilities there. After all they say Holdings paid all the players .......... then forget about Holdings paying from their bank account for the rent also

The debt to ARVO appears to have increased by nearly 2m since March! Have to assume interest is being added to it ..... thought liabilities were frozen ?

The administrators report includes 600k for the net rent due after deducting the 500k rent deposit. As I understood it the Escrow was seperate to the rent in legal terms and there is a liability to top it up every time it is drawn down. Also wasnt there talk of it being guaranteed by some ex directors , is that being chased if not why not? But the liability is the balance remaining on the lease and licence so where is that in the calculations?

How does a non trading property subsidiary have a turnover of 9m and expenses of 12m to 31/05/12 ? (that would be management figures prepared by the directors of CCFC Ltd of course)

2011 accounts SBS&L were owed 9m and ARVO 2m by the group by 21/03/13 SBS& L were owed 14.5m and ARVO 10.2m an increase of 13.7m. What was it spent on if CCFC Ltd was not trading ?

Was the ARVO money paid to CCFC Ltd or to CCFC H ? pretty sure CCFC Ltd wouldnt claim beneficial ownership of the debt

just a few queries

Last edited:

TheRoyalScam

Thanks OSB58.

Surely this is what Appleton should have found out, after eight weeks of investigating?

:thinking about:Unless there's something underhand going on with our esteemed owners and their myriad of different companies...........

Sky Blue Kid

Thanks OSB58.

Surely this is what Appleton should have found out, after eight weeks of investigating?

:thinking about:Unless there's something underhand going on with our esteemed owners and their myriad of different companies...........

I think just about everyone and their dog thinks "Underhand goings on" are afoot!
Mr Appleton...Come clean, at least for the sake of your own "Peace of mind" and tell the truth!..........Are you in Cahoots with SISU?....If not, you're "One Shit Administrator"
How can you say the "Golden Share is up for sale" If, in the same breath, you say you're not sure where it is?.......................Nick!....Where are the Wanker Icons gone???:whistle:

Paxman II

Very interesting OSB.

All of that merely swings the pendulum in favour of SISU. Talk about tying things up in knots. SISU are masters at it.

I still can't help thinking that a serious buyer for the club like Haskell and his cohorts should just approach SISU and ask how much to leave?
Seems worthwhile to make some sort of offer that realises a chunk of SISU's claimed investment of 30/40/50m to see them depart surely?
Haskell has a deal lined up for the Ricoh for next to nothing so why not and what is the bigger picture worth to him?
Getting half of the Ricoh, a football club then debt free and land development opportunities would seem a snip for some 30/40m right?
Pump 10m million into the club and squad (major at this level) and guarantee you would soon find yourself reaping back the rewards in the premier league.

FL rule 4.1 indicates that going to the premier league is leaving the FL so the reverse must be true. So membership of the FL dates from 2001 not 1907 or 1995

The accumulated losses (or put another way the gap between assets and liabilities) at 31/05/11 was 55m yet by 21/03/13 that has risen to 70m. We are told by the administrator management accounts show that the losses incurred to 31/05/12 were 3m so are they really suggesting that CCFC Ltd lost 12m in the period from 01/06/12 to 21/03/13...... less than 9 months !

CCFC H is claiming beneficial ownership of the golden share if it is CCFC Ltd on the basis that (a) it holds 100% of the shares in ccfc ltd (b) it pays all the bills from the CCFC H bank account (c) as it stands it operates the "club". So for (a) how unusual a position is that ? For (b) they have chosen to operate that way but that doesnt change who has the legal obligation to pay a bill Then (c) the longer that goes on the more of a problem it is because it demonstrates the "ownership"

If CCFC H claim beneficial ownership of the share in CCFC Ltd then surely they also claim beneficial ownership of the other assets and liabilities there. After all they say Holdings paid all the players .......... then forget about Holdings paying from their bank account for the rent also

The debt to ARVO appears to have increased by nearly 2m since March! Have to assume interest is being added to it ..... thought liabilities were frozen ?

The administrators report includes 600k for the net rent due after deducting the 500k rent deposit. As I understood it the Escrow was seperate to the rent in legal terms and there is a liability to top it up every time it is drawn down. Also wasnt there talk of it being guaranteed by some ex directors , is that being chased if not why not? But the liability is the balance remaining on the lease and licence so where is that in the calculations?

How does a non trading property subsidiary have a turnover of 9m and expenses of 12m to 31/05/12 ? (that would be management figures prepared by the directors of CCFC Ltd of course)

2011 accounts SBS&L were owed 9m and ARVO 2m by the group by 21/03/13 SBS& L were owed 14.5m and ARVO 10.2m an increase of 13.7m. What was it spent on if CCFC Ltd was not trading ?

Was the ARVO money paid to CCFC Ltd or to CCFC H ? pretty sure CCFC Ltd wouldnt claim beneficial ownership of the debt

just a few queries

If Holdings were paying the rent and the rent is outstanding for £1.3m or £600k (whoever you listen to) would it not simplify everything for ACL to go after Holdings and put both companies in Admin hence solving all the smoke and mirrors?

Ashdown1

I just hope that they refuse to pay this Appleton twat and his extortionate fees as well as ACL.......................or maybe they're delighted with the appalling job he's done. Fuck it, as a few others have said I 'm losing the will to live with it all now ! This bastard hedge fund may keep coming up with more confusion and skulduggery but in truth they are just driving the bulk of their customers away !

wingy

Very interesting OSB.

All of that merely swings the pendulum in favour of SISU. Talk about tying things up in knots. SISU are masters at it.

I still can't help thinking that a serious buyer for the club like Haskell and his cohorts should just approach SISU and ask how much to leave?
Seems worthwhile to make some sort of offer that realises a chunk of SISU's claimed investment of 30/40/50m to see them depart surely?
Haskell has a deal lined up for the Ricoh for next to nothing so why not and what is the bigger picture worth to him?
Getting half of the Ricoh, a football club then debt free and land development opportunities would seem a snip for some 30/40m right?
Pump 10m million into the club and squad (major at this level) and guarantee you would soon find yourself reaping back the rewards in the premier league.

where does it Swing SISU's way ,I don't see that more that it exposes the connection between both in legal terms and therefore the whole club is in Admin.:thinking about:

Godiva

The administrators report includes 600k for the net rent due after deducting the 500k rent deposit. As I understood it the Escrow was seperate to the rent in legal terms and there is a liability to top it up every time it is drawn down.

If the club have omitted to pay £1.1m in rent to ACL and ACL have taken £500k from the Escrow, then surely ACL is only owed £600k - not £1.1m.
But in addition to owing ACL £600k the club must owe £500k to the escrow fund.

I am only guessing - I am not a certified accountant.

Cranfield Sky Blue

If Holdings were paying the rent and the rent is outstanding for £1.3m or £600k (whoever you listen to) would it not simplify everything for ACL to go after Holdings and put both companies in Admin hence solving all the smoke and mirrors?

Do you know SBB, after all the words on here over the last few days that must be the most brilliant quote! Why shouldn't they?

CCFCSteve

just a few queries

Exactly the point I have raised with someone this morning. if, as i understand the ARVO and other sisu related debts are only guarantors for Holdings debts these are not relevant/valid in the LTD administration. I am therefore not convinced that there are any justifiable creditors in LTD other than ACL. In addition ACLs claim is several million minimum as they are within their rights to claim for losses in future rent (they will never receive the 1.2m pa they are legally entitled to for the remainder of a 99 year lease, so can claim for The difference between what they are likely to receive and what was due to them. although a discount will be applied their claim will be substantially more significant than the 600k quoted).

I am seriously concerned whether the administrator is currently acting in the creditors best interests (his main duty/obligation)

I am sure he is/will be made aware of this.

Users who are viewing this thread