A possible theory (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

As most i am puzzled at the sisu tactics and how they believe they can put themselves forward as creditable owners of our football club to the Football League which i think is paramount as to who is awarded this Golden Share and who gets their mits on ccfc ltd which i believe is the football club. So what else what could they be after ? They made sure they acquired their preferred administrator Paul Appleton, whatever preferred means by putting themselves into administration. Appleton has stated he is delving back to 1995, twelve years before sisu turned up, interesting, what is he looking for ? that sort of coincides with the start of our financial demise, we know who the chairman was, we know who the directors and officials were. In the ten or so years before sisu we know there were mysteries, the sale of Highfield Road before any new ground was built, purchase of the old gasworks site, the costly clearing and decontamination of that site, Tesco money, a lot of these dealings are shrouded in confidentiallity agreements. Can Appleton rip up these agreements to get to the facts.It is now a court issue so i assume he can. In and around 1995/96 and a bit later we were financially up shit creek and probably should have gone into administration then as other clubs did but this was resisted seemingly at all costs which we could say included relegation from the Premiership honey pot.

Now what if sisu believe they were sold a pup for example we don't know what they were told and if Appleton unearths rinky-dinks could that put ex-directors in the hot-seat and have serious questions to answer and if it did could sisu pursue them for recompense. Not been unknown for ex directors to face the courts if naughtyness has been found.

As i see it and based on their performance this last twelve months or so sisu should have threw the towel in ages ago, this issue must be costing them an arm and a leg so something is keeping them here. I am certain they want out and have said through their spokesman Tim Fisher regarding the Ricoh there's no way back yet at the moment there is no where to go.

In my opinion Mr Fisher's latest answers to the Telegraph is almost a suicide note for those he represents hardly anything in those answers add up to me let alone a judge and if he took those replies to a court surely a half decent barrister would rip him to shreds. The next couple of weeks are going to ne very interesting IMO.

Last edited:

SkyBlueUkeman

Im glad that the Administrator is delving right back to 1995. Alot of shady backhanded deals back then is why we are in the mess we are in now. Lots of people need to be held accountable for their actions. Sisu was just the second part of this whole tirade.

rupert_bear

Well one ex chairman and director has commented a few times in the past that all parties should sit down and sort things out and i think he was against any acl threat of administration, i wonder why ?

wingy

Excellent post RP ,there are indeed shadows back in the 90's they may even be political,but have to disagree about being sold a pup as they got the shares for free .
Now if they'd payed for them??

rupert_bear

Excellent post RP ,there are indeed shadows back in the 90's they may even be political,but have to disagree about being sold a pup as they got the shares for free .
Now if they'd payed for them??
Perhaps sold a pup is the wrong terminology maybe not told the whole truth would be more accurate. If you remember when sisu came in for the first couple of years the plan seemed to be working and improving although i thought we had the wrong manager in Chris Coleman, which wasn't sisu's fault, then suddenly bumph the the wheels came off and the whole sisu attitude seemed to change over night...why ?

Last edited:

wingy

Perhaps sold a pup is the wrong terminology maybe not told the whole truth would be more accurate. If you remember when sisu came in for the first couple of years the plan seemed to be working and improving although i thought we had the wrong manager in Chris Coleman, not sisu's fault then suddenly bumph the whole sisu attitude seemed to change over night...why ?

I Don't know the answer to that but maybe they did'nt really have the funds ,there was really very little what we could call positive investment ,they took a very short stab at it and have wasted what £25M propping up losses ince and at the outset.

letsallsingtogether

She got PMT
Perhaps sold a pup is the wrong terminology maybe not told the whole truth would be more accurate. If you remember when sisu came in for the first couple of years the plan seemed to be working and improving although i thought we had the wrong manager in Chris Coleman, which wasn't sisu's fault, then suddenly bumph the the wheels came off and the whole sisu attitude seemed to change over night...why ?

James Smith

As most i am puzzled at the sisu tactics and how they believe they can put themselves forward as creditable owners of our football club to the Football League which i think is paramount as to who is awarded this Golden Share and who gets their mits on ccfc ltd which i believe is the football club. So what else what could they be after ? They made sure they acquired their preferred administrator Paul Appleton, whatever preferred means by putting themselves into administration. Appleton has stated he is delving back to 1995, twelve years before sisu turned up, interesting, what is he looking for ? that sort of coincides with the start of our financial demise, we know who the chairman was, we know who the directors and officials were. In the ten or so years before sisu we know there were mysteries, the sale of Highfield Road before any new ground was built, purchase of the old gasworks site, the costly clearing and decontamination of that site, Tesco money, a lot of these dealings are shrouded in confidentiallity agreements. Can Appleton rip up these agreements to get to the facts.It is now a court issue so i assume he can. In and around 1995/96 and a bit later we were financially up shit creek and probably should have gone into administration then as other clubs did but this was resisted seemingly at all costs which we could say included relegation from the Premiership honey pot.

Now what if sisu believe they were sold a pup for example we don't know what they were told and if Appleton unearths rinky-dinks could that put ex-directors in the hot-seat and have serious questions to answer and if it did could sisu pursue them for recompense. Not been unknown for ex directors to face the courts if naughtyness has been found.

As i see it and based on their performance this last twelve months or so sisu should have threw the towel in ages ago, this issue must be costing them an arm and a leg so something is keeping them here. I am certain they want out and have said through their spokesman Tim Fisher regarding the Ricoh there's no way back yet at the moment there is no where to go.

In my opinion Mr Fisher's latest answers to the Telegraph is almost a suicide note for those he represents hardly anything in those answers add up to me let alone a judge and if he took those replies to a court surely a half decent barrister would rip him to shreds. The next couple of weeks are going to ne very interesting IMO.
You're not suggesting that SISU didn't do enough homework before setting out on their little adventure are you? Don't think we would ever have been homeless though fairly certain that we had something in the sale details of Highfield Road allowing us to buy it back should the Ricoh not have been built. Can't remember where I read that though. Will have to do some hunting. EDIT: found it AEHgrandson posted this:
AEHGrandson said:
He was concerned that had it not gone ahead we would have been homeless and as a result had a clause put into the sale contract. This would have allowed us to buy back Highfield Road for the same amount as we received for it plus some small interest had the deal to build the Ricoh fallen through
Assuming he was correct then we wouldn't have been homeless back then, making our current situation look even more dumb.

Last edited:

SkyBlueUkeman

You're not suggesting that SISU didn't do enough homework before setting out on their little adventure are you? Don't think we would ever have been homeless though fairly certain that we had something in the sale details of Highfield Road allowing us to buy it back should the Ricoh not have been built. Can't remember where I read that though. Will have to do some hunting.

When we were relegated we were given the option to delay the building of the Ricoh till we gut back into the Premier League. But that would have meant huge losses to people on the board who had their own financial interests in the ricoh, one person being Mike McGinnity, who's company PEL supplied and fitted the seats. We plowed on regardless.

The sheer amount of corruption that has gone on at our club over the last 20 years has been disgusting. Premier League ans Sky money poisoned our club & the board and greed took us down, with others getting away with it all.

jimmyhillsfanclub

......maybe the small matter of a global banking crisis and financial meltdown had some sort of influence.....

James Smith

When we were relegated we were given the option to delay the building of the Ricoh till we gut back into the Premier League. But that would have meant huge losses to people on the board who had their own financial interests in the ricoh, one person being Mike McGinnity, who's company PEL supplied and fitted the seats. We plowed on regardless.

The sheer amount of corruption that has gone on at our club over the last 20 years has been disgusting. Premier League ans Sky money poisoned our club & the board and greed took us down, with others getting away with it all.
Tha may well be true but it doesn't change what that bloke wrote which may have been in addition to all of that.

letsallsingtogether

same thing happened at Portsmouth owner after owner all taking and giving nothing happens at a lot of clubs i'm afraid.
it will all come out in the wash hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread