A Sisu not just for xmas but for life !!! (1 Viewer)

sky blue john

I think Sisu still will go after the stadium then maybe sell club and stadium package !!!
Look at the facts they are dumping 60 million pounds of debt. Of which they will claim millions in tax relief !!!
The club will then be debt free but still in sisu control.
This is not the end of sisu !!!

CJparker

John they won't be able to dump £60m of debt; firstly in admin you have to do a Company Voluntary Agreement which would leave at least a significant portion of the debt intact....second if CCFC Ltd is really a non-trading property subsidy, then all the debt sits with CCFC Holdings and is therefore not subject to a CVA anyway?

hutch1972

I think Sisu still will go after the stadium then maybe sell club and stadium package !!!
Look at the facts they are dumping 60 million pounds of debt. Of which they will claim millions in tax relief !!!

Realistically, that is the only way they will leave.

sky blue john

But the majority of the debt is to themselves so they can agree what they like with themselves. Thats how i see it I might be wrong.

Last edited:

Ashdown1

Its the end of them for me !!

CJparker

But the majority of the debt is to themselves so they can agree what they like with themselves. Thats how i see it I might be wrong.

No, the debt is to their investors who I believe include a Pennsylvania university pension fund. Most likely, as you say, is that they could write off tax elsewhere in their group by declaring these losses - question is whether they can do this by selling CCFC or whether they would have to liquidate.

We are getting into the complex world of international tax law - far beyond my ability to blag ;)

covboy1987

No chance SISU will be on there way sooner ratehr than later

Warwickhunt

No, the debt is to their investors who I believe include a Pennsylvania university pension fund. Most likely, as you say, is that they could write off tax elsewhere in their group by declaring these losses - question is whether they can do this by selling CCFC or whether they would have to liquidate.

We are getting into the complex world of international tax law - far beyond my ability to blag ;)
60 Million is a huge pile of Dog poo to get ri off! i cannot imagine that kicking it around over the last 5 years has got rid of it

Users who are viewing this thread