Accounts Thread (Was called £1M pounds profit) (1 Viewer)

skybluebeduff

It was the interest accrued wasn't it? Otherwise it would have been a small profit.*

*As said when Fisher said about £1m profit being ebit anyway.
Why's the interest gone from £1.37 to £2.45 mill year on year?

Evo1883

I don't understand the accounts if I'm honest , but if I'm reading it correctly the club are 12 million in debt to arvo , and overall 45 million to shareholders ?or is that incorrect

fernandopartridge

I don't understand the accounts if I'm honest , but if I'm reading it correctly the club are 12 million in debt to arvo , and overall 45 million to shareholders ?or is that incorrect

Essentially the debt that existed in CCFC was converted to shares so yeah.

skybluetony176

How to make a c**t out of yourself the easy way.

Bragg about £1M profit on live radio like it's a measure of success when you're sitting rock bottom of the league and staring relegation in the face.

Be forced to admit it's EBIT on same live radio show so actually it probably means fuck all even if you were sitting comfortably at the top of the league.

Books come out and it's been swallowed up by debt and in actual fact your debt has grown by £1.8M despite EBIT "profit.

It's a bit like bragging about the time you save on having to not clip your toe nails after loosing both your legs in a game of chicken with a freight train. Why did he even bring it up in the first place?

Nick

Administrator
It was said the same day there wouldn't be an actual profit on the books. Don't know why people went on about having a million quid sat about doing nothing etc.

skybluetony176

I can't remember the exact wording or the question put to him for him to say it to remember the context.

IIRC it was used by TF as an example of how they're turning around the club that they're about to oversee a second relegation with. Dave Johnson also had to challenge him that it was EBIT and TF made no mention of it being swallowed up by losses so being an irrelevant point in the first place. Surprised you don't remember that.

Gosford Green

So unless they are willing to wipe that money off completely at some point , in reality the club is in a shit state

Yes as the people who own the shares will want a lot of money for them.

Think of Simon Jordan`s comment saying it's like trying to buy a house off someone who values it 10 times its worth.

Nick

Administrator
IIRC it was used by TF as an example of how they're turning around the club that they're about to oversee a second relegation with. Dave Johnson also had to challenge him that it was EBIT and TF made no mention of it being swallowed up by losses so being an irrelevant point in the first place. Surprised you don't remember that.

Wasn't cash flow mentioned? I am sure in one interview he was just saying he was only interested in money coming in and money going out or something.

The Reverend Skyblue

I'm by no means qualified to understand all that report but with income due to collapse with our immenant relegation the future looks incredibly bleak for the club and for SISU and it's Associated companies.
They will have to fund the club somehow through what maybe many seasons in league two or beyond.
If I was them I'd get out now before the shit really hits the fan and they lose many more millions they clearly haven't got.
The Fisher and Seppala fuckup over the stadium is going to cost them untold millions, and they deserve everything they get from now on in.

Nick

Administrator
I'm by no means qualified to understand all that report but with income due to collapse with our immenant relegation the future looks incredibly bleak for the club and for SISU and it's Associated companies.
They will have to fund the club somehow through what maybe many seasons in league two or beyond.
If I was them I'd get out now before the shit really hits the fan and they lose many more millions they clearly haven't got.
The Fisher and Seppala fuckup over the stadium is going to cost them untold millions, and they deserve everything they get from now on in.

How did you judge SISU's future from those accounts?

Gosford Green

Has interest actually been paid out?

If CCFC did pay interest that would mean SISU getting money from the club as that who most of the debt is owed to, given your stance about ticket money going to SISU would this mean you no longer attend home games?

Nick

Administrator
If CCFC did pay interest that would mean SISU getting money from the club as that who most of the debt is owed to, given your stance about ticket money going to SISU would this mean you no longer attend home games?

Where have I said I'd never go if any money went to SISU?

If no interest was paid, will you be correcting everybody who mentions NOPM and boycotts?

If some money went to SISU, I'd still go if it was CCFC. Same as I'd go if Wasps, the council or elliott bought us while it was CCFC. I wouldn't go if we moved to say Northampton forever, I'd be done. If it was a "rebrand" I'd have to judge to what extent it was rebranded, but I wouldn't be sure on that.

Gosford Green

Where have I said I'd never go if any money went to SISU?

If no interest was paid, will you be correcting everybody who mentions NOPM and boycotts?

The NOPM crowd see the club and SISU as intertwined and any money given to CCFC ends up with SISU. You claim to see them as totally different enterprises, and your season ticket money is for the benefit of CCFC solely. Neither can really be proven.
Though it seems your approach to anything off the field that you do not like is to put your fingers in your here's and sing Tim Fishers Sky Blue Army.

Terry Gibson's perm

Considering we don't don't have many directors and Tim doesn't take a salary the remaining ones seem to be doing ok at £215k no wonder Venus ain't shifting

Nick

Administrator
The NOPM crowd see the club and SISU as intertwined and any money given to CCFC ends up with SISU. You claim to see them as totally different enterprises, and your season ticket money is for the benefit of CCFC solely. Neither can really be proven.
Though it seems your approach to anything off the field that you do not like is to put your fingers in your here's and sing Tim Fishers Sky Blus Army.

I see my money as going to run CCFC yes, that can be proven can't it?

All I have ever asked for is somebody who is telling me that my ticket money goes to SISU to show me how it is. They make the statements, it is on them to prove it. "show me it doesnt" is not a valid argument. It isn't how it works.

Why am I putting my finger in my ears and singing anything about Tim Fisher? You know you are struggling when you try to pull the SISU lover card out.

Gosford Green

I see my money as going to run CCFC yes, that can be proven can't it?

All I have ever asked for is somebody who is telling me that my ticket money goes to SISU to show me how it is. They make the statements, it is on them to prove it. "show me it doesnt" is not a valid argument. It isn't how it works.

Why am I putting my finger in my ears and singing anything about Tim Fisher? You know you are struggling when you try to pull the SISU lover card out.

Well if SISU are receiving interest payments then they are getting money from the club. Let's see if the accounts state that.

matesx

Nick

Administrator
Well if SISU are receiving interest payments then they are getting money from the club. Let's see if the accounts state that.

Of course, if the accounts come back one year and it shows SISU getting money then it will show it.

What if it doesn't?

Captain Dart

Considering we don't don't have many directors and Tim doesn't take a salary the remaining ones seem to be doing ok at £215k no wonder Venus ain't shifting
Venus isn't a Director of Sky Blue Sports & Leisure, Fisher & Deering are the Directors.
Venus and Fisher are Directors of Otium Entertainment (trading as CCFC), accounts to be published next week.

Evo1883

.Coventry City FC Chairman Tim Fisher said: "The football club is satisfied with the positive nature of the financial results; however, we are extremely concerned to be in the relegation zone at this point in the season. Irrespective of the size of the task ahead, League One status is the priority focus for the club."
Read more at NEWS: Coventry City FC and Sky Blue Sports and Leisure publish accounts for the year ended 31 May, 2016

ermmm have you seen the table Tim?
That's like me saying my primary sex goal is Megan fox , but at this moment in time it's almost 100% unlikely to happen.

We're down Tim

Terry Gibson's perm

Venus isn't a Director of Sky Blue Sports & Leisure, Fisher & Deering are the Directors.
Venus and Fisher are Directors of Otium Entertainment (trading as CCFC), accounts to be published next week.

Deering is doing well then she must be fantastic at what she does as Tim does a great job for free I would imagine a bit of Waggot time is in there

Users who are viewing this thread