ACL legally (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

ACL have threatened but never yet took legal action.

If the premiss of the FL allowing SISU to move. Is that there is no other option for SISU.

If Joy refuses to meet for talks mediated by the FL.

If ACL say they are open to discussing Mr Hoffman's option. However SISU refuse to even discuss it.

At what point can ACL sue the FL for complicity in ACL's client breaking contracts.

Surely the FL will have no choice but block the ground share if they now see first hand there are options.

However SISU are not negotiating.

DazzleTommyDazzle

When I spoke to the FL, I asked them on what basis they had formed their view that it was impossible for City to play in Coventry.

Their response was "Otium told us so".

You really have to think that they're feeling just a little bit silly, just a little bit exposed now - aren't they?

jesus-wept

May well become an option. We have under three weeks to the Bristol game and I am hoping this is following a planned path. Litigation against the FL decision could well happen it's a question of timing. Once the creditors meeting has happened I suspect things will move on at a pace. Don't forget any party at that creditors meeting can ask for 28 days delay "cooling off" period before signing or not signing any cva.

fernandopartridge

ACL have threatened but never yet took legal action.

If the premiss of the FL allowing SISU to move. Is that there is no other option for SISU.

If Joy refuses to meet for talks mediated by the FL.

If ACL say they are open to discussing Mr Hoffman's option. However SISU refuse to even discuss it.

At what point can ACL sue the FL for complicity in ACL's client breaking contracts.

Surely the FL will have no choice but block the ground share if they now see first hand there are options.

However SISU are not negotiating.

What is filing for administration if not legal action?

Gint11

I fully expect the outcome of the CVA meeting is that a 28 day cooling off period will come into play which means more waiting for us and the team being the way it is for the start of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread