Acl statement (1 Viewer)

Ashdown1

It just becomes more blatant each week that the hedge fund were never interested in the football club but only that lucrative chunk of CV6. They will never build a new stadium either, not a chance, it's all bullshit in buying time to bust ACL and get Compass to kick off amongst others. SISU have to go and if that means Coventry United, I'm in !!

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I will say this nicely before I say to much that I regret this Football Club is my passion and my life, I love it more than many people care to think, don't you dare start your face palming crap tonight..
Ive had to put up with your crap for weeks so youll just have to take it back in a bit to give you some more just like to leave you with:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::wave:

skybluehugh

SISU are to blame for this shit mostly yes, but ACL/CCC are just as comprehendible..

Please explain how ACL are responsible, not the usual bollocks about the rent WAS too high but how they are responsible for today's cluster fuck,.
I would say the football league are more responsible for today than anyone else apart from SHITSU

RoboCCFC90

What about the shit your spouting.

So you don't think ACL and the Council are to blame for this mess we are in? Doesn't surprise me.. All three parties are to blame, I wish there was a way that we could just be rid of them all, but we can't Football has lost the true aspect of the game and is so money orientated all I wanna see is my Football Club playing in Coventry, blame SISU for moving to Northampton because I do as well, but you have to look at why they're moving and it's simple the rent was to high, always was, whatever the reason the negotiations to the rent weren't concluded are between both sets of parties, but ACL & SISU could not come to the table and negotiate a better deal for the people of Coventry to watch there Football Club at the Ricoh and its been a piss poor soap opera ever since we dedicated, passionate and emotional fans pulled through the dirt..

RoboCCFC90

Ive had to put up with your crap for weeks so youll just have to take it back in a bit to give you some more just like to leave you with:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::wave:

Go and support your beloved ACL moron..

covcity4life

Sounds like they are finnaly willing to give sisu a good deal, before they were lying, now they are desperate

You have them beat sisu, take their wallets , don't shoot them in the head!

Chipfat

So those putting this solely on Coventry Councils door are now willing to help Northampton council in providing investment, jobs, stadium development and added income for the local football team while watching your own city suffer. Interesting and so sad, ive stood in a Coventry stadium all my life supporting a Coventry team through think and thin and never thought i would have to do any different....

Today is a sad day, we all have been let down by the people that are supposed to protect and value supporters views and opinions as well as understand what a club means to a community. Im passed angry, passed trying to find answers and today the FA and made me realize i passed football, ive worked in football along time here and abroad and at this minute with this outcome im done....Sadness is all i feel now, for those who have lost a club and those who lost jobs, hope time brings better things, for those who go? i don't have an opinion on.

As for NTFC looking at the statement i can see how these two parties work together, he feels sorry for fans and believes we should play in Cov, but is more than happy not to listen or care and take the money.. I didn't like NTFC before i cant stand the bastards now and wish nothing but bad times ahead for them and Sisu..

dplzll

One decent thing Sisu did in the last year - get Cat 2 status - and now they're making a balls up of that too. :(

Yes the cat 2 audit was conducted whilst the academy was based at the Higgs centre, the kids are now training at king Henry's cricket pitches , there's not even any football pitches just a field , cat 2 status is to be removed now as we'll because they haven't got a base

Tonylinc

How can anyone blame CC Council or ACL for this unholy mess. Yes, the rent was unreasonable but did Shitzu try to re-negotiate upon or shortly after taking the club on?.....NO they did not. Have ACL not made reduced offers since?.....YES, they have. Have Shitzu followed up and negotiated upon these offers?.....NO they have not (oh, yes they did, once and then promptly forget the very next day!) Please if anyone can make a good case for ACL being the bad guys I would like to from you.

James Smith

Sounds like they are finnaly willing to give sisu a good deal, before they were lying, now they are desperate

You have them beat sisu, take their wallets , don't shoot them in the head!

Sounds to me like the same thing ACL have been saying all along.

bigfatronssba

Text from my wolves supporting mate regarding acl:

"They've not been paid rent for over a year, and still offered to let you play there for free for a while and they've been shit on again. How can anyone criticise that?"

covmark

How can anyone blame CC Council or ACL for this unholy mess. Yes, the rent was unreasonable but did Shitzu try to re-negotiate upon or shortly after taking the club on?.....NO they did not. Have ACL not made reduced offers since?.....YES, they have. Have Shitzu followed up and negotiated upon these offers?.....NO they have not (oh, yes they did, once and then promptly forget the very next day!) Please if anyone can make a good case for ACL being the bad guys I would like to from you.

So ACL are blameless right?

Grendel

Just stop your post after the word unreasonable and you have achieved it all by yourself.

covmark

"They've not been paid rent for over a year, and still offered to let you play there for free for a while and they've been shit on again. How can anyone criticise that?"

Oh your wolves supporting mate who knows fuck all has an opinion, big Fucking wow

Grendel

Died he know that the club has to remain in administration to play there free. I'm sure you told him.

James Smith

Harry my Chelsea supporting mate sent me a message at the weekend describing our owners in words of four letters and longer. Normally we are the butt of his jokes but even he is now sympathetic to our plight. It was part of what he said that made me realise if ACL don't want us we're without that fallback.

Last edited:

Grendel

Harry my Chelsea supporting mate sent me a message at the weekend describing our owners in words of four letters and longer. Normally we are the butt of his jokes but even he is now sympathetic to our plight.

Strange most of my colleagues just think the council have shit in the club from a great height. Strange.

bigfatronssba

Died he know that the club has to remain in administration to play there free. I'm sure you told him.

Yes, hence the "for a while" part. The club won't be out of admin by the start of the season anyway.

bigfatronssba

Strange most of my colleagues just think the council have shit in the club from a great height. Strange.

What do they think of sisu?

James Smith

Actually he was on the SISU side for a while and said so to my face but came around to his current position after I encouraged him to bother to read up on what's going on. Did volunteer to take me to Stamford Bridge if we get them in the Cup as an away game though, which was nice of him.

SkyblueBazza

In fairness I am not the only one on this forum who has said for a long time that these guys actually get-off playing "hard-ball" with others in this way. They're making it clear very publicly that you do business with them on any level by doing what they want - or they'll mess you up!

Users who are viewing this thread