ACL: "We are absolutely flabbergasted by Tim Fisher's statement today" (3 Viewers)

dongonzalos

Who has the best deal from their council - us, Doncaster, hull, Ipswich or Swansea.

Actually lets make it easy - who has the worst.

ACL and the council do not give a stuff. Sisu made a huge error. They should have refused to pay rent from day one when they were popular and ACL were very vunerable. They would then have won the PR war. They lacked the stomach for the fight until it was too late

So our council do not want Coventry City to have a football club?

So a charity from a family of Coventry City supporters do not care about the future of Coventry City Football club?

Sometimes a person can be so desperate to win an argument they defeat themselves.

Last edited:

bigfatronssba

Because they are no other long term tenants. The council are the only council ever to issue a winding up order against the football club.

But you agree that ACL would have a strong legal case for evicting the club yet have chosen not to?

At what point have Coventry Council issued a winding up order against the club?

Nonleagueherewecome

Do you have night vision goggles?

Must need them to see you are so far up ACL's arse.

They couldn't give a stuff about the club. Wake up.

Please, try-just try-to be less of a dick, will you?

Nonleagueherewecome

Mucca Mad Boys

I agree mate. I'm pretty sure skyblue Taylor won't though as he backs SISU to the hilt in everything they do

You're full of shit, I've criticised SISU on a number of occasions, just because I don't shriek 'SISU out!' doesn't mean I'm pro SISU.

I'll reiterate my question, which to my knowledge hasn't been answered:

What are CCFC supposed to do if ACL rejected approaches to renegotiate the rent agreement!?

Mucca Mad Boys

ACL statement says

but ACL told Sky Blue Trust

and the CT reported

Doen't seem to match for me. Now I'm not saying SISU are right here and ACL wrong but I think a lot of people take any statement that comes from SISU as being 100% lies and anything from ACL as 100% truth, IMO the truth lies between the two.

Sorry to inform you, but you are now officially a SISU rent boy/cocksucker who backs whatever they do now.

Join the club.

Does Fisher not understand that whatever he says nobody will believe a word he says as he and his SISU friends cannot be trusted.The man is completely deluded, he does not have a football club to run it belongs to the Administrator.

What a loser :wave:

You're full of shit, I've criticised SISU on a number of occasions, just because I don't shriek 'SISU out!' doesn't mean I'm pro SISU.

What are CCFC supposed to do if ACL rejected approaches to renegotiate the rent agreement!?

Are you not getting this? ACL have not refused to negotiate with CCFC its SISU they don't trust.

James Smith

Who has the best deal from their council - us, Doncaster, hull, Ipswich or Swansea.

ACL and the council do not give a stuff. Sisu made a huge error. They should have refused to pay rent from day one when they were popular and ACL were very vunerable. They would then have won the PR war. They lacked the stomach for the fight until it was too late
Ah so rather than negotiate with ACL over the rent when they took over, you think SISU should have just not paid.:eek::facepalm:

James Smith

I don't think there's many opposing CCFC ultimately owning all of ACL and indeed it takes an idiot to see that without it, or at least access to ACL's revenue, the club has a very bleak future. Whoever replaces SISU will have an easy job acquiring the Higgs option since they are desperate to offload it and are asking for relatively little (less than they paid for it if memory serves). The council however will play tricky buggers given their incomprehensible opposition to the club ever getting their stake.

I think that the quote of £4m for the charity share has only ever appeared in the Cov Telegraph and has never been substantiated.

procdoc

It was a joke, it's Friday cheer up!

James Smith

Make it even easier, which stadium in the above list still has money owing on it?

Brighton Sky Blue

I think that the quote of £4m for the charity share has only ever appeared in the Cov Telegraph and has never been substantiated.

I didn't think it likely. It definitely remains though that the charity are keen to free up the millions currently held in the share and use it for, well, charity!

Brighton Sky Blue

Has the club made a formal approach to renegotiate since January? Note that Timmy was happy with the rent value offered by ACL, so please don't continue whining about 'average league rent' when the supremo himself was happy with £400k. If ACL really wanted shot of the club they could have just closed the doors and barred us from playing as Tim erroneously claimed had already happened.

James Smith

I didn't think it likely. It definitely remains though that the charity are keen to free up the millions currently held in the share and use it for, well, charity!

I think and I may well be wrong about this that the charity had to be seen to be getting a reasonable return on the investment to satisfy the charity commission.

Brighton Sky Blue

I think and I may well be wrong about this that the charity had to be seen to be getting a reasonable return on the investment to satisfy the charity commission.

They paid the club around £6m for it-suspect if they're as keen to cash in as suggested then it won't take much more than that to get it back.

Mucca Mad Boys

It was a joke, it's Friday cheer up!

I've got exams in 2 weeks, I'm quite stressed.

Factor in the past where people have insinuated I'm Fisher or one of them, and text being quite difficult to judge I think you would understand my reaction.

I'm sorry if it was a joke.

Mucca Mad Boys

Are you not getting this? ACL have not refused to negotiate with CCFC its SISU they don't trust.

That's not what I'm asking, I'm asking what are the club supposed to do, because I haven't been given an alternative, I can only assume people know that CCFC are being pushed into playing outside Coventry, yet people are boycotting, essentially, SISU's decision to do this based on principle, yet, ignoring the past, thats irrelevant now, the club are being forced because CCFC had an approach to renegotiate rent reject and whether we like or not, regardless of your views, that is an indisputable fact, had ACL accepted the request yet failed to reach an agreement, their position wouldn't be untenable, but they didn't.

J

Jack Griffin

That's not what I'm asking, I'm asking what are the club supposed to do, because I haven't been given an alternative, I can only assume people know that CCFC are being pushed into playing outside Coventry, yet people are boycotting, essentially, SISU's decision to do this based on principle, yet, ignoring the past, thats irrelevant now, the club are being forced because CCFC had an approach to renegotiate rent reject and whether we like or not, regardless of your views, that is an indisputable fact, had ACL accepted the request yet failed to reach an agreement, their position wouldn't be untenable, but they didn't.

What f***king principle is that! What an unbelievable post, the club are not being forced to move out of Coventry. If they move of their own volition and lose crowd & revenue that is their decision & their decision alone, they could continue at the Ricoh, ACL have categorically said so, or can't you read?

“So that there can be no doubt whatsoever among Sky Blues fans, ACL would be delighted for Coventry City Football Club to play at the Ricoh Arena next season. Nobody connected to the football club has yet approached ACL in this regard.

Read more: http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/co...-stadium-owners-92746-33279936/#ixzz2SFqKgOFN

Delboycov

What f***king principle is that! What an unbelievable post, the club are not being forced to move out of Coventry. If they move of their own volition and lose crowd & revenue that is their decision & their decision alone, they could continue at the Ricoh, ACL have categorically said so, or can't you read?

Exactly. An "indisputable fact" that's just been disputed....

luwalla

It seems your not getting it.. Acl have refused to speak to THE CLUB full stop! They have said they will only deal with the administrator!! But the administrator is saying that CCFC ltd doesn't want a new lease, and that ACL need to speak to the club (holdings) about a new agreement .... And round & round we go

So to e honest, im flabbergasted that ACL are flabbergasted that THE CLUB feel they can't play at the Ricoh , when ACL refuse to speak to them to arrange a new lease!

CCFC " hello mr ACL can we talk about a new lease for next year please"

ACL " no we refuse to speak to speak to you about that"

CCFC announcement " ACL won't talk to us about a new agreement, so we better find somewhere else to play"

ACL announcement " we are flabbergasted as to why the club would think they can't play at the Ricoh, and not sure why they would think that"

Hahah BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE AN AGREEMENT FROM YOU TO PLAY THERE & YOU WON'T SPEAK TTHEM you thick f***kers!!!

Get them in a room and don't let them out till this is sorted, or one side is slayed!!!!

Skyblueweeman

And so, for anyone just joining this thread, I can sum it up so far so you don't have to read all 10 pages:

Pages 1 - 4 - Cool words that aren't used enough nowadays
Pages 5 - 10 - SISU are evil, So are ACL, So are SISU, So are ACL, So are SISU, So are ACL etc etc

Infact, the favourite words bits were the best bit of this forum for a while. Every thread is just a bitching match! At least the f**king Portsmouth thread took the heat of our own club for a while!

WM

PS. For what it's worth, I like the word/s 'cods-wallop'....:whistle:

Last edited:
J

Jack Griffin

I liked this well argued post on the Telegraph Website... thought I'd share it..

This is a superb response from ACL and hammers another proverbial nail into SISU's coffin!

Timmy has made himself look rather silly once more. We hear nothing for weeks (with the exception of him setting his pooch on the opposition in a car park) and then he comes out with a statement that a) he has no right to under the administration act b) is utterly vilified by the SBA in the hours that follow and c) is rebuffed as a completely false statement, full of accusations lies and downright treachery as per usual. 'Catastrophic insolvency' is a pretty damning indictment of the clubs situation and that is coming from the barrister of the SISU appointed administrator.

What has encouraged me today is the reaction and togetherness from every single fan on here (one troll aside)..not in the sense that we will have no support in 'home' games next season but that if we all take this stance then we shall eventually bleed them dry. It is so bizarre that they would even consider such a move with the naive belief that after everything they have done to us that we would be willing to accept it?!

We are at our lowest ebb (I hope) but the next 4 weeks as painful and slow as they will be, holds hope to a rejuvenation of this football club. Years and years of pain and dark skies could be about to turn sky blue again.

The walls are closing in ever so quickly SISU. You are deep into stoppage time and the referee has looked at his watch. Game Over!

Read more: http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/co...-stadium-owners-92746-33279936/#ixzz2SFwPs8fg

Johnnythespider

I like the word Penile, and i like the word disfunction, but i don't like them when used together :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread