Adkins or rosler (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Either will do nicely , both have experience at this level , imo not above us at all after bad championship spells , both will have a point to prove and would love either at ccfc.
if pressley goes we have to appoint the right man

ollyservetta

we would do better to get baker back as player coach till the end of the season than what we have now .at least we would have a bit of passion in the sqaud

Evo1883

we would do better to get baker back as player coach till the end of the season than what we have now .at least we would have a bit of passion in the sqaud
I think a club like us needs a man with experience at this level , working with budgets , adkins definitely fits that bill from his scunny days , rosler put together a cracking brentford side

Marty

Mark Robins for me, does a great job on nothing. If we were to invest 1 mill. some to bring him back and the rest for players, we'd fly up the league and probably end up in the play offs.

Sisu don't have the ambition or finances to achieve anything. They're hoping for a fluke promotion.

rob9872

What about Richard Money, did he leave on bad terms?

first dickie dosh mention, I only need to see Eric Black and bobby Gould for a full house

skybluetony176

Not so sure on Adkins and I can't see why Rosler would come here when the truth is there probably isn't a league one club that wouldn't want him. I think we'd be a stepping stone at best for him, he'd be gone after six months if ever came at all.

skyblue_rich

It will cost a lot to get rid of SP. Doubt we can afford Rosler or Adkins. Prefer money, Alexander Keith Hill of Rochdale, or Paul Cook

Chez78

Neither Adkins or Rosler both have been found out and it would be just a other case of a name for the sake of it.

Nonleagueherewecome

Money basically failed at Luton, they should have pissed that league with their budget and squad. John Still has shown how to do it since taking over. Now there's a good manager, has taken Dagenham, Barnet and Luton out of the Conference and worked miracles on non-existent budgets at Daggers and Barnet, discovering players at virtually Sunday League level and turning them into multi-million pound sales. Doubt he'd leave Luton for us, though, and all of his networks are in the south-east.

rob9872

paul jewell sounded like he is ready to return to management when he walked out of west brom we could do alot worst then try get him in

Get over yourself, im not disputing stats or that he's a credible option, simply the same names trotted out every time ours is crap or vacant for the past ten years. They're not coming, none of them, not ever ... and I don't blame him either. FA cup v man its next or our rubbish going nowhere!

rob9872

sorry, wrong one quoted was meant to be chief davesim just a fat fingered twat!

Otis

Either will do nicely , both have experience at this level , imo not above us at all after bad championship spells , both will have a point to prove and would love either at ccfc.

I would narrow it down to 2 options.

1. Steven Pressley

or

2. Someone else.

woody11462

I'd rather Adkins than Rossler as he took Southampton from this league to the prem but he did it with a decent backing, that didn't sell their assets such as Lallana. As long as SISU are in charge I don't think anyone will succeed without a massive slice of luck.

stupot07

I'd rather Adkins than Rossler as he took Southampton from this league to the prem but he did it with a decent backing, that didn't sell their assets such as Lallana. As long as SISU are in charge I don't think anyone will succeed without a massive slice of luck.

Yeah, but he did it with the biggest wage bill in league one and second biggest wage bill in the Championship....

his promotion with Scunthorpe is a better example

Chez78

Money basically failed at Luton, they should have pissed that league with their budget and squad. John Still has shown how to do it since taking over. Now there's a good manager, has taken Dagenham, Barnet and Luton out of the Conference and worked miracles on non-existent budgets at Daggers and Barnet, discovering players at virtually Sunday League level and turning them into multi-million pound sales. Doubt he'd leave Luton for us, though, and all of his networks are in the south-east.

Agree about John still, but harsh on Money he's done a good job at Cambridge and I think he'd do well here but your right about Luton he should have done a bit better.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Harry Redknapp's under a bit of pressure at QPR........... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

rondog1973

I fear it's as hypothetical a question as 'where would you like the new stadium built?'.

Stranger things have happened though.....

CV22SBA

Neither would come whilst SISU are in charge and to be honest our players are so shite I think even Fergie would struggle. It's a black hole we're in and it's so worrying but I don't see a fix.

Users who are viewing this thread