Administrator denies he's concluded share was with limited (1 Viewer)

S

skyblue2k

Les Reid ‏@Lesreidpolitics
#CCFC Ltd administrator Paul Appleton, in response to Higgs Centre Trust, denies he's concluded share was with Ltd, even tho FL seem to have

It appears League's been examining why players' contracts are in Holdings. No doubt FL being cautious due to legal argument too

2/2 Administratr's spokesman also responds to Higgs Centre claim academy rests with #CCFC Ltd by saying Holdings have always paid the rent

administrator says neither FL or FA have had any issue with Higgs Centre's paid by Holdings, despite academy licence with Ltd

Still no clearer a month later what is going on? Surely the FL & FA need to make a statement.

Last edited by a moderator:

DazzleTommyDazzle

I don't know if anyone's checked the League's rules, but I'd be surprised if they don't have a clause stopping the GS being moved without their permission - it'd make a bit of a mockery of the "fit & proper person" rule otherwise.

If so and the League say it's in Limited, then it's rather academic what the administrator believes.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
You get the feeling that Mr Appleton might well take this to court to be proven no matter what the FL say ............. of course that will take more time and cost, .............may need to be challenged and appealed and take more time and cost........ :thinking about:seems to be a pattern here ?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

You get the feeling that Mr Appleton might well take this to court to be proven no matter what the FL say ............. of course that will take more time and cost, .............may need to be challenged and appealed and take more time and cost........ :thinking about:seems to be a pattern here ?

Funny that isnt it?

DazzleTommyDazzle

However Appleton was appointed as the administrator of Limited.

If the League say the GS is in Limited, why would he dispute that?

Surely his duty is to get as much value as possible for Limited's creditors, so the more assets (in this case, possibly the only asset!!) the better.

More likely, that he'll be forced to go to court when SISU dispute the ownership - though as I said above, if the League rules do say that the GS can't be moved without their permission, they'd be in a pretty weak position.

Thought this guy was meant be impartial!! Someone needs step in now cause this guy sounds to me like he all for shitsu suprise that someone sort these scumbags out PUSB

Nonleagueherewecome

He's bound to be pro-SISU, he's just doing his job.

Nonleagueherewecome

If they're the major creditor, then of course he's meant to seek an outcome that is in their interests.

#CCFC Ltd administrator Paul Appleton, in response to Higgs Centre Trust, denies he's concluded share was with Ltd, even tho FL seem to have

It appears League's been examining why players' contracts are in Holdings. No doubt FL being cautious due to legal argument too

2/2 Administratr's spokesman also responds to Higgs Centre claim academy rests with #CCFC Ltd by saying Holdings have always paid the rent

administrator says neither FL or FA have had any issue with Higgs Centre's paid by Holdings, despite academy licence with Ltd

Still no clearer a month later what is going on? Surely the FL & FA need to make a statement.

More money for legal folk.......paid by the hour in a different way to normal folk.

Tonylinc

Always thought that no matter who but the company into admin. that these sort of appointments should be made by a neutral party. That seems to me to be the only way to get an impartial outcome.

italiahorse

WHY does it take so long to find this information out.
Its not fking rocket science. Someone needs to explain why no one knows.
If I was in charge I'd be spitting teeth.
GET OFF YOUR ARSE Mr Administrator, knock on some doors, pick up the phone, walk round to their office and do your well paid job.

If the inquiry finds that holdings and limited are linked in the same way they did with Southampton does that mean that they will put both companies into admin and appoint there own administrator? I thought I had read this somewhere

Tonylinc

WHY does it take so long to find this information out.
Its not fking rocket science. Someone needs to explain why no one knows.
If I was in charge I'd be spitting teeth.
GET OFF YOUR ARSE Mr Administrator, knock on some doors, pick up the phone, walk round to their office and do your well paid job.
It's taking time because he is paid by the hour and under those circumstances there is no point in rushing is there?

@richh87

This administrator is a disgrace. It's not a set of car keys. It is registered as being with CCFC Ltd, the end.

We need to question this man publicly as he is not going to act in the interests of the fans. Why would he? He has to act in the interests of the main creditor which is ermmmm... SISU!

We shouldn't sit by and let this happy arrangement between him and SISU continue.

@richh87

This administrator is a disgrace. It's not a set of car keys. It is registered as being with CCFC Ltd, the end.

We need to question this man publicly as he is not going to act in the interests of the fans. Why would he? He has to act in the interests of the main creditor which is ermmmm... SISU!

We shouldn't sit by and let this happy arrangement between him and SISU continue.

(Allegedly)

Noggin

bias or incompetent I see no other options for not knowing weather the company he is running has by far it's most valuable asset or not.

mark82

Surely this is where the trust should be talking to him? Find out why the fuck this is taking so long. Getting pissed off with having to wait around. We have hardly heard from the administrator and its been weeks.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

MR PAUL APPLETON ADMINISTRATOR OF CCFC LIMITED

The Football League seem to be saying that the Football League Golden Share is held by CCFC Limited. if you have any correspondence that this is in fact not the case then you obviously know more than the Football League and the High Court. nIf there is no correspondence disproving The Football Leagues assertion then CCFC Limited is obviously not a copany without assets but in fact a company that has an asset ie the most important asset a football club in this country can have and that is the ability to play in the Football League. I would imagine the Fooball League and the High Court are looking at this case closely, however no one is looking at this more closely than the most important people in all this and those people are the supporters of Coventry City.

Apparantly you have as yet not assertained where the Golden Share is located could you please explain to the supporters of Coventry City why it has taken you so long it should have been one phone call to the Football League followed by confirmation by fax or email then letter to confirm where they say it is. Then the same thing from CCFC telling you where it actually is with supporting evidence that the Football League have been informed and approved it.

I am not expecting a reply to this because I understand that you are at the High Court in May. However what this is is a plea that this nightmare is brought to a swift conclusion

trondegilsoltvedt97

Has the Football League said anything though? They have been quoted by other parties (ACL/Bob Ainsworth etc) about the 'Golden Share' but they have not said anything publicly one way or another

trondegilsoltvedt97

I don't think it has been said publicly by thr Football League where anything is. Only ones to 'quote' the Football League on this have been ACL/Ainsworth

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I get the feeling some ones getting annoyed with people trying to do his job for him .....

Just trying to point him in the right direction:facepalm:

Im getting annoyed.

Annoyed by the bullshit, spin, asset- stripping, indifference, contempt, claim, counterclaim, Sisu lovers/Haters, Acl lovers/Haters, Council lovers/Haters, Golden Share, playing home games outside Coventry, no shop, no season tickets, point deductions present and future, third division, JPT for fucks sake, new manager every five minutes, CET, CWR, High Court

I JUST WANT MY FUCKING CLUB BACK
I WANT MY CLUB TO START SHOWING ME THE LOYALTY I'VE SHOWN IT

letsallsingtogether

HERE HERE:slap::slap:
:blue:
ABOUT TIME THEY JUST DID THEIR JOBS PROPERLY AND THEN JUST FUCK OFF..................

Im getting annoyed.

Annoyed by the bullshit, spin, asset- stripping, indifference, contempt, claim, counterclaim, Sisu lovers/Haters, Acl lovers/Haters, Council lovers/Haters, Golden Share, playing home games outside Coventry, no shop, no season tickets, point deductions present and future, third division, JPT for fucks sake, new manager every five minutes, CET, CWR, High Court

letsallsingtogether

HERE HERE:slap::slap:
:blue:
ABOUT TIME THEY JUST DID THEIR JOBS PROPERLY AND THEN JUST FUCK OFF..................

Im getting annoyed.

Lord_Nampil

The problem is he's frustrated that the situation between all the parties is so petty and quite frankly pathetic, and he's got to work with them.... I want this situation to get sorted ASAP but with all the politics still going on, trying to sort everything out must be a nightmare.

Users who are viewing this thread