AJ Leitch-Smith (1 Viewer)

TakeMeHome

Being told he is in talks to join on a free, come from a staff member at Ryton I know. Will be announced today or tomorrow.

Was at Shrewsbury last year so was with Ogogo/Brown.

Captain Dart

Replacement for Beavon? Can't see anything in his history that make me think he is top notch.

Liquid Gold

giphy.gif

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I think it may be a goer on one basis alone. Look at the business we might do on the back of shirt sales.

Leitch-Smith, Bakayoko, Alassanni, Clarke-Harris - no more Jay Tabb signings, We're coining it through selling letters on kids shirts,

We’d need actual shirts to sell for that to be our justification first

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

We’d need actual shirts to sell for that to be our justification first

Somebody was saying there was no home shirts on sale at the game on Saturday?
Can’t be many clubs that won’t be selling any home shirts at their first home game of the season.

Nick

Administrator
Can’t be many clubs that won’t be selling any home shirts at their first home game of the season.
Nike messed it up, the club put out a statement and Nike are offering freebies for the trouble.

Alkhen

Seems a lot of clubs are suffering through supply problems. Most of the EFL are template kits made by a few contracted suppliers. Forest Green had to wear training kits all preseason and a hastily assembled third kit for their first match

Liquid Gold

It's our fault for having a not off the shelf kit colour. I reckon that's why we had the horrible white tesco bag relegation kit a couple years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread