All in one PC's (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
One of my PC's has gone kaput, so I need a new one. I'm thinking of getting an "All-in-one" Touch screen PC. Has anyone got one and if so, what are the good points and also the bad points?
Ta!

Houchens Head

I assume that's some sort of Apple make? Never liked Apple stuff. Sorry.

BenInTurin

Facebook User
Don't get a mac, they don't know what flash is!
Plus, if it breaks you can only replace it with another overpriced mac!

Houchens Head

That's one reason why I don't like 'em Ben!

Nick

Administrator
Don't get a mac, they don't know what flash is!
Plus, if it breaks you can only replace it with another overpriced mac!

My Mac works fine with Flash? It knows it more than most normal PC's as it can develop flash too ;)

It really depends what you want to do with the touchscreen, I had a play in PC on one and it was a bit fiddly to use unless you had some specific touch screen software you wanted to use.

Did you have a model in mind?

im-confused

Macs work perfect with flash. What you're thinking of is the iphone and ipad. They are made but apple but nothing like a mac.

Houchens Head

Did you have a model in mind?

I was going to have a look at this Nick. But I needed to know by toady as the missus is eager to purchase... ACER Aspire Z3731 Desktop PC with 21.5" Monitor

Nick

Administrator
It looks pretty good, they have it at ebuyer here.

What I usually suggest is to go into PC world, see one you want in the flesh and then check out the internet big boys like buyer to see if they can beat it or even search hotukdeals to see if there is an offer on.

im-confused

It looks pretty good, they have it at ebuyer here.

What I usually suggest is to go into PC world, see one you want in the flesh and then check out the internet big boys like buyer to see if they can beat it or even search hotukdeals to see if there is an offer on.

Yeah.. I would always try one out before I buy one. It can be the little things that put you off.

Houchens Head

That's a slightly different model Nick. And at £749.00 also a lot more expensive! The one I lwas looking at is only £399.97 in Currys! ;)

Nick

Administrator
That's a slightly different model Nick. And at £749.00 also a lot more expensive! The one I lwas looking at is only £399.97 in Currys! ;)

Sorry, I did a search and it came up so trusted their such.

Is it this one?

If you are ordering I got a discount code in my email, try PRSCAN10 it might get you free delivery (and 10% off if you buy a printer or scanner) :)

Houchens Head

Aww Fanks Nick. Unfortunately, it isn't available for home delivery and anyway, we're off to Newport in a bit to have a look in PC World and Currys. Thanks Bud!

Houchens Head

Got one! It's the dogs bollox! ;) (ACER Aspire Z3731 Desktop PC with 21.5" Monitor)

Houchens Head

Houch have you bought it yet? I get discount through my employers benefits scheme. If you want I can get you some cash off.

Awww Nooooooooo!!!!! :facepalm: Too late Rich! I'm using it as I type! Never mind. The thought was there! Cheers mate!

rob9872

I can get you fk all discount from anywhere and have no idea what an 'all in one' means (unless it's a laptop lol) but glad you're sorted :)

scroobiustom

Just came across this, did you buy the aspire, weirdly that's what I have, I was looking for ways to connect my xbox to it, seems impossible!

Users who are viewing this thread