Almost Complete Squad (1 Viewer)

TakeMeHome

Some great forward amd attacking signings in the past few weeks, but I have a niggling feeling we are perhaps a defender short. Especially with Willis out until Jan.

People are saying also we need a goalkeeper, but if we could get a utility defender who can cover most of the backing and has a bit of presence, I think I'd be happy with the squad how it is. Almost need a Willis Mark II for the bench!

covcity4life

right back-we need stokes equivilent on right,get to byline put crosses in but defend well. willis and phillips dont seem up to it and ricketts not as mobile

central midfield - backup for the 2 in midfield, this isnt so much a priority as thomas,morris and finch can all come in

goalkeeper-this can wait till january and we can reassess burge and rcc

in that order of priority

we are nearly there...i still want gilead as cherry on top though lol

larry_david

I started a thread a few weeks ago about RB when Willis was fit and now he's out, I think we need short term cover. A quality fullback should not be estimated, gives us power to attack down both flanks. Someone like (not actually him) that James Tavernier who is defensibly solid but can bomb it forward.

Evo1883

A deal for pennington would see the complete squad for me , like what somebody said we need another defender , and pennington can play central or right side .
there is always january though and i think the squad is big enough to get us to then

Users who are viewing this thread