Alternative thinking - Let's Swop (1 Viewer)

John_Silletts_Nose

If the SISU Sky Blues are going to Walsall, so the Ricoh will be empty and we need a team to move in, could ACL tempt Walsall to play their matches at the Ricoh.

I would go to the Ricoh to support them as they'd now be my local team.

trueskyblue11

Is this thread actually serious? Stop wasting peoples time with stupid threads, the whole reason Cov are going to have no fans this season is because Cov fans dont want to drive over 30 miles to see their team... why do you think walsall would do that you fool?

hill83

CZ1THsn.gif

WFC

If the SISU Sky Blues are going to Walsall, so the Ricoh will be empty and we need a team to move in, could ACL tempt Walsall to play their matches at the Ricoh.

:):)No chance. Walsall pay their rent to the club's owner's pension fund. It's a self administered fund for which he gets massive tax advantages. Self admin fund like this give you access to lots of free cash from the government and you are exempt from capital gains when you eventually sell.:)

covcity4life

not everyone jumps ship like you. some of us love CCFC more than that

you yam yam

bigfatronssba

not everyone jumps ship like you. some of us love CCFC more than that

you yam yam

Love them enough to prop up the regime that is killing us?

Gint11

'Deleted sentence from memory'

SkyblueBazza

Is this thread actually serious? Stop wasting peoples time with stupid threads, the whole reason Cov are going to have no fans this season is because Cov fans dont want to drive over 30 miles to see their team... why do you think walsall would do that you fool?

Stop wasting your time posting replies to threads that are a waste of time! lol

Users who are viewing this thread