America (1 Viewer)

xcraigx

A mass shooting at a 16th Birthday party during the night and 8 hours later the authorities have released no information at all. There's a picture of 6 motionless bodies a witness took and that's it. Locals don't know if the shooter is on the run, arrested or dead.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Trying to settle out of court aren't they? The amount of trouble their bullshit has caused they should all be jailed.
It's just the fact outlets like that get to call themselves 'News'. Same as GB 'News' and the right-wing rags. Boils my piss that they're allowed to get away with it when they're clearly offering a totally biased narrative. Yet they have the nerve to call anything slightly to the left of them i.e. balanced, as being lefty, biased and fake news.

Could you imagine what they'd be like it the BBC, or any other similar organisation, was actually genuinely lefty. They'd lose their shit.

clint van damme

It's just the fact outlets like that get to call themselves 'News'. Same as GB 'News' and the right-wing rags. Boils my piss that they're allowed to get away with it when they're clearly offering a totally biased narrative. Yet they have the nerve to call anything slightly to the left of them i.e. balanced, as being lefty, biased and fake news.

Could you imagine what they'd be like it the BBC, or any other similar organisation, was actually genuinely lefty. They'd lose their shit.

Didn't GB News recently get away with a breach of impartiality guidelines because ofcom said it wasn't a news channel? Crazy.

clint van damme

Just seen that Fox have settled for quite a low sum imo, 787 mil.
They've got another potential lawsuit on the way. Imagine being one of the Trump fan boys who bought in to this nonsense, there's a few on here, absolutely embarrassing.

Reactions: vow

stay_up_skyblues

Just another week.

SheafIsGod

Third-world backwards shithole of a country doing third-world backwards shithole of a country stuff. Imagine my shock.

JAM See

The world's policemen, currently the goody to the Russian baddie (by no means saying Putin is not a baddie)

I love America. Seriously love the place, from Harriet Tubman, to The Velvet Underground, to putting a man on the moon, but they have seriously fucked up with their gun laws.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I love America. Seriously love the place, from Harriet Tubman, to The Velvet Underground, to putting a man on the moon, but they have seriously fucked up with their gun laws.
Three things wrong with America - greed, guns and God.

CCFCSteve

It's all the Democrats fault apparently.

Both as bad as each other. Both borrowed/printed trillions and they’ve still got those type of issues on a massive scale in certain states. Shocking ! and I say that as someone who loves visiting America.

If they end up with a choice of trump and Biden again I do really worry !

Sick Boy

Even in central New York I saw a young heavily pregnant girl (around 18) passed out in the middle of the pavement - never seen anything like it.

Users who are viewing this thread