American Crime Story (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

Anyone giving this a go? It's a 10 part drama based on the OJ Simpson case. Been getting excellent reviews in the States.

Stars Cuba Gooding Jr as OJ, David Schwimmer, Selma Blair and John Travolta.

9pm on BBC2.

Otis

Yep. Very good. Some criticism of Cuba Holding Jnr though, saying he comes across as really whiney and OJ had such a more deep voice and command.

Also of John Travolta's face. What on earth is that? That is worse than Deanna's in the Walking Dead!

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

chiefdave

Another cracking episode last night. I can't remember a lot of the details of the case from when it actually happened so I'm trying to resist the temptation to read up on it.

Otis

Recorded it.

Monday has suddenly started causing me a backlog. Nowt on TV for ages and now suddenly I am recording 5 shows all around the same time every Monday.

My box is now set to record, X Files, OJ, Walking Dead, Gotham and Fresh Meat.

Got through two so far and three to go. :)

Nick

Administrator
I didn't know Fresh Meat had started :(

PS. Something called Sick Beard is perfect for recording / downloading everything :)

ajsccfc

Bump! *

Watched the Gianni Versace series and really enjoyed it (guy who played the killer was magnetic) and finally got around to the OJ series, I've rocketed through four episodes before even realising, so good. It's a bit odd how sympathetic and meek Cuba Gooding is playing Juice, but John Travolta's eyebrows are absolutely eating up every scene and the bit where David Schwimmer's Robert Kardashian lectures his kids on the emptiness of fame, wow. May as well have all turned to camera and winked.

Absolutely loving it. I saw that they were planning series' on the mishandling of Hurricane Katrina and Clinton/Lewinsky thing but they've been dropped in favour of other ideas they've yet to announce

*Or not, you can't prove that the mods didn't fabricate it to look like I bumped the thread. If there's no edit, you must acquit

Users who are viewing this thread