An On The Field Thread - Who will be at CB ? (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

Not sure that SP isnt cutting off his nose to spit is face here

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sp...s/pressley-waiting-sky-blues-transfer-4881403

He doesnt want Edge or Malaga near the squad, but he says we may have to make do until embargo is sorted..

That leaves with 2 from 3...Willis, Clarke or Christie (assuming he is still here)

We do have academy players to play...

With Nuneaton, we normally play 2 XI's in each half, and it's normally a mix of 1st XI and youth players.

Maybe there are trialists?

RoboCCFC90

We do have academy players to play...

With Nuneaton, we normally play 2 XI's in each half, and it's normally a mix of 1st XI and youth players.

Maybe there are trialists?

There is one trialist at the club but he looks to small to be a defender..

I hope Pressley still has his boots ;)

italiahorse

Not sure that SP isnt cutting off his nose to spit is face here

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sp...s/pressley-waiting-sky-blues-transfer-4881403

He doesnt want Edge or Malaga near the squad, but he says we may have to make do until embargo is sorted..

That leaves with 2 from 3...Willis, Clarke or Christie (assuming he is still here)

He would be stupid not to use them if they are still under contract.
By all means let them go if someone wants them but at least have them on the bench if they are here.

ccfcway

He would be stupid not to use them if they are still under contract.
By all means let them go if someone wants them but at least have them on the bench if they are here.

the way his quotes read, it looks like that is exactly what he wont be doing. They wont even be in the squad.

Nick

Administrator
Malaga looks like he is always out lurking around the Irish Centre for old women. Just has that look about him.

RoboCCFC90

To be fair no one has really seen that much of Malaga. Mind you, 2 managers have not rated him so he must be shite

I never expected differently from one of Andy Thorn's signings..

RoboCCFC90

just like Notts Forest managers didnt rate McGoldrick ?

This works both ways, Just like Thorn rated Cody McDonald over Adam Le Fondre..

Thought Malaga looked half decent when he played against Brum in the cup match last season.

Edge also looked pretty solid in the first half of the season but admittedly dropped off in the latter part. Can't understand why fans are getting on his back as I've seen far worse in League One.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Martin reappear as he's unlikely to get any game time in the premiership with Southampton. A very makeshift CB in my opinion.

RoboCCFC90

Think you'll find that Cody was 2nd choice over Le Fondre.

If I remember rightly at the time AT stated that Cody McDonald was his number one choice.

skybluegod

Thought Malaga looked half decent when he played against Brum in the cup match last season.

Edge also looked pretty solid in the first half of the season but admittedly dropped off in the latter part. Can't understand why fans are getting on his back as I've seen far worse in League One.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Martin reappear as he's unlikely to get any game time in the premiership with Southampton. A very makeshift CB in my opinion.

That's interesting because Malaga didn't play against brum last season.

ajsccfc

I've just had a call asking if I've still got my shinpads. Get on that 3/1 relegation betting now.

Users who are viewing this thread