And Another Thing (1 Viewer)

Flying Fokker

If we are so much of a fecking dead duck why does SISU continue to associate with us? Smoke and mirrors? One rule of gambling is to know when to walk away from the table.

Will Fokking do next time?

Question answered: )

Last edited:

Sky Blue Pete

Exit strategy!! Do you genuinely think they are making money out if us?? Certainly Tim fisher and Steve Waggoner are receiving big wages for not much

Flying Fokker

Why are they still hanging around like a crabby old gambler? Exit strategy? Good point but SISU's track record is not good. Someone needs to take them by the hand and lead them to the exit.

Sky Blue Pete

Absolutely no idea seriously none!! Thought the losses might help profits in their portfolio initially or some kind of money laundering but no evidence for that at all

Nonleagueherewecome

Absolutely no idea seriously none!! Thought the losses might help profits in their portfolio initially or some kind of money laundering but no evidence for that at all

It's that old tax loss adjuster thing, isn't it?

RichieGunns

They want their initial investment back.

As I said in another thread, their speciality is buying debt riddled companies that show the potential for profit.

They get rid of the debt, then work towards turning a profit. Then they sell it on for more than they bought it.

But in the case of companies that make a loss, they work the angles, trying every possible idea in order to increase profit or at least get back the initial investment they made.

That's why they continue to associate with us.

But they're deluded if they think they're going to get their money back.

It's one of the reasons why Hoffmans bid failed. They just weren't willing to accept a £1!

They would walk away with a huge gulf between what they paid and what they got out of it and that is something they just can't stumoch!

On top of that, any other bids would have been pushed away in a similar fassion.

It's why no investors want to deal with SISU directly because they know exactly what will be said.

SISU will ask for £30million (or whatever they initially paid) with the added debt accumulated on top going to the new owners meaning they're paying £30million for a club apparantly stuck with £45 million worth of debt!

The investors will go "screw you, here's our offer" and show them a shiney pound coin and the offer to take said debts from them on top.

Problem i see is this. We may not even get rid of SISU if its true they effectively owe the money to themselves.

The minute they hand over the club to new owners, they'll then start pressing them for the money that the new owners have taken on.

Tonylinc

I too am now totally perplexed as to their reasons for staying. They have no hope of negotiating a share of the Ricoh since no party will even talk to them and who can blame them for that. The team are now most unlikely to gain promotion and as a result we will most likely lose players in the summer. As someone has already said; take their hand and show them the door. Before anyone says it.....No I don't know what or who would replace them but am willing to take my chances on that.

Flying Fokker

"As I said in another thread, their speciality is buying debt riddled companies that show the potential for profit.

They get rid of the debt, then work towards turning a profit. Then they sell it on for more than they bought it.

But in the case of companies that make a loss, they work the angles, trying every possible idea in order to increase profit or at least get back the initial investment they made. That's why they continue to associate with us."

All well and good. But surely they would have dropped us like a ton of bricks if we were non viable. The exposure they are getting through the mismanagement of the club is detramental to their image as well. Maybe they think they have no choice but to carry on because their reputation is at stake?

It has gone on too long and in my view SISU is beyond the tipping point. They have a vindictive last play of the cards.....That being liquidation rather than administration (according to are learned Mr Linnell).

Surely they have the common sense to get rid? ........Oh, Mr Fisher and Ms Seppala ( A very nice person apparently). She will know when to turn the knife on the lifeblood of the club.

georgehudson

oh what a tangled web we weave - Ms Seppala,
we have never seen or heard directly from you,
are you ever going to be prepard to give YOUR version,
come on, speak to all CCFC (that's Coventry City not Cardiff by the way), fans,
shall we cast aside Messrs Brody, Dulieu, Igwe, etc.,
& what is this Labowich fellow all about,
the tenure of owning a football club is hugely different to the history of s*su investments,
& still you employ persons who trot out total b*llocks

Otis

Now I may be a little thick here, but their exit strategy clearly isn't working and is clearly looking like it is never going to work.

So, where to from here?

RichieGunns

Now I may be a little thick here, but their exit strategy clearly isn't working and is clearly looking like it is never going to work.

So, where to from here?

Their exit strategy isn't working because ACL and the Council wont let it work.

SISU are trying to buy the half share of the stadium so they can at least get a little money from anyone who decides to buy it.

Any half share would increase the value, all be it only by a little bit.

Without this though, they would only get a £1 for their efforts!

In my view it's what they deserve. If they'd run the club like a football club from the start rather than a get rich quick business investment then things may have had a different outcome!

Flying Fokker

Yep, greedy, egotistical, lacked vision, dissipated any good business decisions by not having a real leader to push them through, short-term fire fighting, never putting enough money in to the club in the first place.....Liars, charlatans, nobs.

georgehudson

wait for the 'usual suspects' to make a predictable response,
who is first, i've got a good idea though,
oh shouldn't have said that, it'll invite ascerbic derisive comments,
whatever, PUSB,
maybe over to TF for a considered view

Users who are viewing this thread