...and he's not in the GB squad? You're having a laugh Pearce! (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

[video=youtube;MAMEh8QojW8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAMEh8QojW8[/video]

kdrinkell

Pearce is not a good manager,he certainly was an above average player but as a manager he is a fuktard

harvey098

dont care, beckham= overpaid, overhyped and overated

Sorry Sir Alex Ferguson and Manchester United Football Club... Sorry Carlos Queiroz and Real Madrid Football Club, Sorry also to AC Milan and LA Galaxy football club but I must inform you that you were all wrong because SKY BLUE ZAM knows better.

Sky Blue Sheepy

Sorry Sir Alex Ferguson and Manchester United Football Club... Sorry Carlos Queiroz and Real Madrid Football Club, Sorry also to AC Milan and LA Galaxy football club but I must inform you that you were all wrong because SKY BLUE ZAM knows better.

I think he means now. Tbf I'm kinda of the same opinion - to the degree I think he offers little besides free kicks, though the goals above were all class. You'd like to think the defenses will be better at the Olympics, mind.

Macca

And just as an intellectual offering from me. Team gb Olympic football team, who gives a fuck

Grendel

I have to pass comment on this absurdity. Your apologies to Man Utd and Real Madrid employees would be accepted with puzzlement as this of course is a player who is a mention in historical terms to them. He is the past, long gone.

The fact he is at L A Galaxy tells you all you need to know. A man on the periphery now of the world stage. Almost an Elizebeth Taylor of football.

The country wants to take the event seriously. It does not want to be a circus and a theatre for faded actors. A man who know longer graces the Hollywood of football but someone who prefers to live there instead.

ccfctommy

I have to pass comment on this absurdity. Your apologies to Man Utd and Real Madrid employees would be accepted with puzzlement as this of course is a player who is a mention in historical terms to them. He is the past, long gone.

The fact he is at L A Galaxy tells you all you need to know. A man on the periphery now of the world stage. Almost an Elizebeth Taylor of football.

The country wants to take the event seriously. It does not want to be a circus and a theatre for faded actors. A man who know longer graces the Hollywood of football but someone who prefers to live there instead.

Agree with this 1000 per cent.

Elizabeth Taylor of Football? I didnt get that but I lol'd :D

Grendel

Agree with this 1000 per cent.

Elizabeth Taylor of Football? I didnt get that but I lol'd :D

A person who has long ceased to be effective in his profession but always wanted the Oscar treatment even when the final curtain was down.

I think he means now. Tbf I'm kinda of the same opinion - to the degree I think he offers little besides free kicks, though the goals above were all class. You'd like to think the defenses will be better at the Olympics, mind.

cheers geezer thats what i meant although saying that his work rate was unbelievable but for a winger he could never beat a man.

Paxman II

Grendel you're having a laugh. Did you see the GB team earlier tonight. Ineffective lacking vision and experience and someone who could chnage the game.

Grendel

Grendel you're having a laugh. Did you see the GB team earlier tonight. Ineffective lacking vision and experience and someone who could chnage the game.

Well they still would be looking if Beckham was there - but he would still be up for the photo shoot I suppose.

Macca

I missed it, there was an interesting area of
paint drying I needed to keep an eye on

Tad

Said this ages ago. The fact that Stuart Pearce was put in charge just proves how unprofessional and how much the organises care about the GB football team. Shame really. It might be the only international stage we could of won something on.

harvey098

Taking it so seriously that jack cork is in the squad. To say Beckham is overrated is rediculas, you don't win 115 england caps and achieve what he achieved in his career without being world class.

If Ryan Giggs is in the squad and is captain then I see no reason why Beckham shouldn't be.

Sutty

The Olympic football event will be interesting, but not because of GB.

Spain, Brazil, Uruguay, are all taking it seriously and have very strong squads. Some lovely players playing for them.

Grendel

Taking it so seriously that jack cork is in the squad. To say Beckham is overrated is rediculas, you don't win 115 england caps and achieve what he achieved in his career without being world class.

If Ryan Giggs is in the squad and is captain then I see no reason why Beckham shouldn't be.

Peter shilton's still around perhaps he could play on goal. Saint and Greavsie could have a go as well.

I thought Giggs was still playing top flight competitive football.

harvey098

Peter shilton's still around perhaps he could play on goal. Saint and Greavsie could have a go as well.

I thought Giggs was still playing top flight competitive football.

As is Beckham, who has made more top flight competitive appearences than Jack Cork last season.

Users who are viewing this thread