And you think (1 Viewer)

sylus

we will beat wycombe on Tuesday...the team is a disgrace with a manager who is absolutely dire.

ccfc92

I don't think we'll win.

I'm just going for the sake of it. Plus some beers with my dad

So just a normal ccfc game tbh :rolleyes::joyful:

Great_Expectations

Hopefully the atmosphere won't be as negative as today and the prospect of playing at Wembley will motivate the players. Plus it will be a different team and Burge won't be playing.

I'm trying to keep some sense of optimism, but I'm fully aware we're shit.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I think we can, he'll have to play the team of hardworking, plucky (few more) kids who might try and drag us through like previous rounds.

Chip Batch

I'm not going, I really can't be arsed after today. I'll watch it on the telly. At the moment it's just habit and the fact I've got a season ticket that keeps me attending. As I'm writing this I've just remembered my one bit of enjoyment from today - laughing at Burge when he came off his line to try and collect that throughball near the start of the second half. That was my highlight - it really is pathetic.

ceetee

Haven't looked at today's results but Wycombe were 6rh in L2. Does anybody seriously think our current team would be in the top 6?

Brylowes

Winning entirely depends on how much fans want to disrupt the game!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
And how do you make that out, protests or not this team would struggle to avoid relegation
In league 2.
Yeah, what we should do is wait until it goes to pens and pelt our player with them.
on the plus side Nick, the protests have at least provided you with yet another focus To apportion blame too,
the list is getting longer all the time, in fact it's everyone involved, well except one.:emoji_thinking:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread