Andreu's injury (4 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
I said all aboard the emergency loan bus only to be quickly told it doesn't exist anymore. That was the first bus fail gif I found.

giphy.gif

I was going to use bangbus, but the youths of today wouldn't get it.

Greggs

Any nearer to fitness? Could he feature at the end of the season?

Greggs

Reckon it'll be one of them where it's more of a risk long term to try and get him back before the end of the season, so even if he's approaching fitness they might not bother.
Is it the same grade tear as Jodi's? I'm sure Robins said Jodi would be out for 4-5 months, maybe i'm wrong!?

Hobo

Duty of care. Get players fit properly.

Otis

Plummeted in my estimation as a poster. Like league 2 to league 1 is worth sacrificing a person's well being.
Of course it is.

Even if he has to discard his crutches and come off from the bench. Get him out there!!

dongonzalos

Yeah, fair point.

I knew ccfcway was being tongue and cheek, but Hobo sounded genuine.

Of course now I lose both ways, cos if he was joking I look a mug and if he wasn't joking he will now lie and say he WAS joking and I will still look a mug.

;)

You fell down in my estimation as a poster when you wanted Mowbray burned at the stake and when I thought you were asking for an interpreter to help you understand my messages.
Other than that blip you are an ok poster in my book. :)

mrtrench

You fell down in my estimation as a poster when you wanted Mowbray burned at the stake and when I thought you were asking for an interpreter to help you understand my messages.
Other than that blip you are an ok poster in my book. :)

He tumbled in my estimation when he suggested that Stalin and Hitler should run the club.

dongonzalos

He tumbled in my estimation when he suggested that Stalin and Hitler should run the club.

A dictator making all the decisions that quite often the majority disagree with, however they are told it’s for the best for them and the country as a whole. They have no choice and gave to accept it even though they know it’s actually running the country to the ground.
TBF he might have something there.

mrtrench

A dictator making all the decisions that quite often the majority disagree with, however they are told it’s for the best for them and the country as a whole. They have no choice and gave to accept it even though they know it’s actually running the country to the ground.
TBF he might have something there.
giphy.gif

stevefloyd

Yeah, fair point.

I knew ccfcway was being tongue and cheek, but Hobo sounded genuine.

Of course now I lose both ways, cos if he was joking I look a mug and if he wasn't joking he will now lie and say he WAS joking and I will still look a mug.

;)
Screenshot_20171220-074933.png Screenshot_20171220-074933.png

Captain Dart

jordan210

From what I was told a few months back. There is a slim chance that he might be back by the end of the season. But they don't want to rush it. So if anything would play a game or 2 for U21 and start preparing for next season.

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

From what I was told a few months back. There is a slim chance that he might be back by the end of the season. But they don't want to rush it. So if anything would play a game or 2 for U21 and start preparing for next season.

Yeah an ACL op means 6 months out absolute minimum, and that's to allow the new graft to heal properly. More likely to be 8/9 months to allow for proper strength and proprioceptive training to reduce risk of re-injury.

Users who are viewing this thread